NO TROLLS What is the actual case against COVID Vaccination?

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if the antivax kooks will ever link proof? Prolly not.

No need for name calling

Covid is a real thing and the vast population of the world has caught it. The health affect of covid today considering the new strains are minimal so I don't need more jabs. Why would I get a jab when the last two times I have had it is less concerning than a cold?

So why are you still getting vaccinated? Why are you so paranoid of getting covid?

No need for name calling

Covid is a real thing and the vast population of the world has caught it. The health affect of covid today considering the new strains are minimal so I don't need more jabs. Why would I get a jab when the last two times I have had it is less concerning than a cold?

So why are you still getting vaccinated? Why are you so paranoid of getting covid?
Why do you care?

I haven’t gotten a vaxx past the mandated ones (also haven’t got a flu shot this year) but I don’t care if others want to and do get 100 Covid vaccinations. Perhaps they have a medical condition, perhaps they have a relative who is at risk, perhaps it makes them feel more comfortable.

Who cares, potting people on the internet for their medical choices is a truly bizarre ebb for someone claiming they’re not a cooker.

No need for name calling
The first thing that you mention in response to Covid vaccination is a Pfizer legal thing that you don't link to?

It sounds kooky. Post a link, it helps.

Couldn't agree more. Pity 'non cookers' can't follow their own logic.
By non cookers you mean those who followed medical advice yeh?

We’re past the mandatory vaccinations now so really anyone still going after someone for getting vaxxed is dumb. I’m yet to see anyone giving people shit for not getting another vaccination so it seems like a single sided discussion.

Couldn't agree more. Pity 'non cookers' can't follow their own logic.
Bruv we hang it on you for your flawed reasoning and over the top snarky, cooker posts, not the choice.

I had to wait for vaccination due to problems with my bleeding lefty pinko heart. It wasn't confirmed, but it made sense at the time.

Turns out it's fine, in fact the ol ticker is clear as a bell, which surprised me given how manly I have been at downing bourbon and Coke over the years.

Also turns out that even if I had that heart problem, that vaccination would have been fine.

The recommendation was made based on preliminary data on a risk that was then investigated and found to not be significant.

But I'm not screaming at health authorities about "they told us it was...". I accept that knowledge advances and occasional uncertainty is a part of the journey.

My personal health is not public health. You don't drop a treatment from a public health response because some people have a personal health issue with that treatment. You manage those individuals personal health choices and treatments.

To repeat: These vaccines have been tested and observed and retested to an extraordinary degree.

Ibuprofen probably does more damage to health across the population than Covid vaccines.

Don't fall for lies about the trials or the subsequent data. Make a decision based on the facts.

If you get the SARS-Cov2 virus, which is likely, the vaccines lower your risk of complications, lower your risk of hospitalisation, lower your risk of serious illness, and lower your risk of death.

Data from jurisdictions around the world and from billions of doses prove this beyond doubt.

By non cookers you mean those who followed medical advice yeh?

We’re past the mandatory vaccinations now so really anyone still going after someone for getting vaxxed is dumb. I’m yet to see anyone giving people shit for not getting another vaccination so it seems like a single sided discussion.
There are many people that didn't get the vaccine based on medical advice. Where do they sit on your cooker / non cooker spectrum.

I took the same mandatory vaccinations as you but have since questioned their effectiveness. As such I have been labelled a cooker or anti-vax. Never understand why it was something that couldn't be questioned.

Chief has volunteered his vaccination status so why can't questions be asked around it. No-one is prying or being unethicsl.

The first thing that you mention in response to Covid vaccination is a Pfizer legal thing that you don't link to?

It sounds kooky. Post a link, it helps.

There you go. Took me a few seconds to find it. This being one of many if you care to do some research. And research is important if you want to jab fluid into your veins.

Oh lord. I looked up that "Pfizer legal thing" and it's the state of Kansas crying about everything not being 100% guaranteed.

No idea what this site is.

John Campbell cooking it up as usual:

There you go. Took me a few seconds to find it.
Why didn't you post it initially then?

This being one of many if you care to do some research. And research is important if you want to jab fluid into your veins.

Snap.

Bruv we hang it on you for your flawed reasoning and over the top snarky, cooker posts, not the choice.

I had to wait for vaccination due to problems with my bleeding lefty pinko heart. It wasn't confirmed, but it made sense at the time.

Turns out it's fine, in fact the ol ticker is clear as a bell, which surprised me given how manly I have been at downing bourbon and Coke over the years.

Also turns out that even if I had that heart problem, that vaccination would have been fine.

The recommendation was made based on preliminary data on a risk that was then investigated and found to not be significant.

But I'm not screaming at health authorities about "they told us it was...". I accept that knowledge advances and occasional uncertainty is a part of the journey.

My personal health is not public health. You don't drop a treatment from a public health response because some people have a personal health issue with that treatment. You manage those individuals personal health choices and treatments.

To repeat: These vaccines have been tested and observed and retested to an extraordinary degree.

Ibuprofen probably does more damage to health across the population than Covid vaccines.

Don't fall for lies about the trials or the subsequent data. Make a decision based on the facts.

If you get the SARS-Cov2 virus, which is likely, the vaccines lower your risk of complications, lower your risk of hospitalisation, lower your risk of serious illness, and lower your risk of death.

Data from jurisdictions around the world and from billions of doses prove this beyond doubt.
Good news for you.

My wife took two Moderna and a Pfizer and literally can't walk my kids to school every day. They have done every rational, available tests under the sun and can't find the cause which is quite strange seeing the breadth of knowledge of medicine these days.

Excuse me for thinking that it might be something new to medicine as the rMNA vaccines and their side effects are.

Most medicines have a 10 year or greater path to accepted safety but you want us to believe that there aren't any issues with a vaccine rushed through in a year?

I just find this utterly naive and based purely on ideology or / and personal benefit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most medicines have a 10 year or greater path to accepted safety but you want us to believe that there aren't any issues with a vaccine rushed through in a year?
Your wife's condition is a personal health issue. You say no causation has been shown, only correlation. The two aren't the same.

This became repetitive a long time ago.

Most vaccines take longer to be approved due to lack of money and trial participants.

Nothing was skipped in the Covid trial and approval process.

Explanation here. I hope you take it in.

Just to confirm Dr Wilson is debunking a total cooker:

Your wife's condition is a personal health issue. You say no causation has been shown, only correlation. The two aren't the same.

This became repetitive a long time ago.

Most vaccines take longer to be approved due to lack of money and trial participants.

Nothing was skipped in the Covid trial and approval process.

Explanation here. I hope you take it in.

Just to confirm Dr Wilson is debunking a total cooker:

What degree in medicine do you have?

Then went into bat for them. That's what made it bizarre.
You personally are unable to separate Pfizer from the scientific process, or the resulting data. This is not my issue.

Vaccines work. This doesn't mean the economics of drug development and distribution aren't flawed.

If you don't understand that, I honestly don't know how to put it any more clearly. Perhaps find someone who is more articulate than I am to explain it to you.

You personally are unable to separate Pfizer from the scientific process, or the resulting data. This is not my issue.

Vaccines work. This doesn't mean the economics of drug development and distribution aren't flawed.

If you don't understand that, I honestly don't know how to put it any more clearly. Perhaps find someone who is more articulate than I am to explain it to you.
I can see the benefits - which is why I took the vaccine as mandated. I can also see that there are many, many examples of the vaccine not being as effective as sold and also causing people injury and death This is indisputable.

We can argue over the percentages but you flat out ignore the other side which proves that it is purely ideological or financial with you.

That is why you are not taken seriously.

Remove this Banner Ad

NO TROLLS What is the actual case against COVID Vaccination?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back