What is the point of Josh Schache?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
11 goals up at HT against literal witches hats and this clown still can’t get a kick.

Just retire from football Josh. Get yourself a job where you can “work” from home providing the same output as you have for your entire football career without having to expose your incompetence to the public.

Have some self-respect FFS.

He made me miss Ben Brown tonight.
But would be getting a regular game for Hawthorn right now.

11 goals up at HT against literal witches hats and this clown still can’t get a kick.

Just retire from football Josh. Get yourself a job where you can “work” from home providing the same output as you have for your entire football career without having to expose your incompetence to the public.

Have some self-respect FFS.
He is a better player than you would ever be.

Doubt it.

I think Melbourne gave him a game out of sympathy. Or perhaps he has compromising pics of Simon Goodwin?
If Sam Frost hadn't been traded to you, we'd have delisted him by now.

Maybe he got them from Jake Melksham, who knows? But Harry Petty should be back next week to take that spot back.

If Sam Frost hadn't been traded to you, we'd have delisted him by now.

Maybe he got them from Jake Melksham, who knows? But Harry Petty should be back next week to take that spot back.

Sam Frost is a dumb footballer. You’ll get no argument from me there.

But at least he knows how to find it. Josh Schache might be a very nice fellow but he needs to find something else to do because he’s an utterly pointless football player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

What is the point of Josh Schache?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back