yetsla

Senior List
Jan 15, 2004
Eastern
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
What level of cricket does everyone play here?

I play Wilkins Cup in the RDCA in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne & have played/hope to this season play Under 18's rep for my comp.

What about all of the rest of you!

I play in the Geelong Junior Cricket Association, U15.

Then if I play seniors, I play in Geelong Cricket Association (GCA) Division 2, in the 2nd's or 3rd's.

Would hopefully be playing A/B grade in the SACA comp, but am on the sidelines for the entire season...

Originally posted by yetsla
What level of cricket does everyone play here?

I play Wilkins Cup in the RDCA in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne & have played/hope to this season play Under 18's rep for my comp.

What about all of the rest of you!

I used to play A grade in that comp. I think thats now Wilkins Cup. Haven't had a hit this year due to work, but have been playing in the Sub District comp. Anywhere from 2's to the 4's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to play 3rd grade for Parramatta when I lived in Sydney, then I moved to Canberra so now I only play in the Social Sunday comp. Although next week I'm playing in an annual tournament for the ACT in Perth featuring other states - NSW, QLD, VIC, WA and Auckland. Cant wait for that!! Its a work comp, although some states (NSW) take it very seriously.

BHRD when im playin seniors its B2 but i started in B4 and have played A3 (there is macintosh shield the mac2nds then A1 A2 A3)

when in juniors U16 A north side

Adelaide Turf Cricket Assiociation - Limited Overs D Grade

Made by 100th career run last week, in only 57 innings.

Opened the batting and made 8, my third highest score ever. I was stoked.:D

Yes, yes, I am terrible.

My first game...
I debuted for my team (Normingston) in Tasmania (forget the name of the league) a few years ago. I debuted straight into the "A" grade team and i think it was the first game we won all season.. well, okay, we didnt win. Someone from the other team who was scoring at the time managed to put a dot in somewhere where the other scorer didnt put a "dot" in. So, we tied instead of a classic won wicket win.

BTW, i only played because the captain was having a baby.

Any Tasmanians heard of the Almighty Normingston Cricket Club (before we went broke?)

Two steps below district level, at the same club as Australia's next leg spinner.

Bat at 7, and bowl my chinamans (i turn them a long way, but sometimes struggle to land them, plenty of half trackers and full tosses).

Originally posted by Jars458
Adelaide Turf Cricket Assiociation - Limited Overs D Grade
Turf for D grade, that's pretty good. Here in the Geelong Cricket Association we only get turf for 1st's and 2nd's (both Div 1 and Div 2) before the hard wickets are used for the remaining levels.

Originally posted by grayza
sale maffra

reigning Country Week division 1 champs :D

I did, made about 50 runs for the week and took 6 wickets.

Not a massive contribution, but at least I get to be in the photos. Hahaha.

The highest i have played is 3rd grade or Poidevan-Gray shield (take your pick whats better), but am currently playing the odd game with C2's (though an A1 team is desperately after my services atm :D). Had to give cricket a miss the past couple of years due to travel, but hope to make 5th grade next year.

204th street super league :)

its a very tough competition, in the mean streets of nyc ;)

actually, i just started playing around and got my family/friends to play as well. its heaps of fun, especially seeing the people going by wondering what the heck we are playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

What level do you play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back