What trades you guys thinking of doing next week??

Remove this Banner Ad

I am going to hold onto Kerr I think. With Gibbs and Pettard as my reserves I should be alright.

I am however thinking of Cashing in Hudson and then either upgrading Xavier Clarke to Mcleod or Heath Shaw, OR upgrade Alwyn Davey to Gary Ablett, Brown, or Lucas.

Any suggestions?

Out: Selwood and R.Murphy
In: Houli and B.Hall

Will allow upgrades to Gilbee, H.Shaw, Kerr and B.Johnson for Boyle, Kozi, Hadley and Cloke in coming weeks....

Thoughts on my mids? - 10 trades left and 30k. Looking to use 3 trades to finalise my team. Maybe Edwards/Boyle - Cash cow in 4-5 weeks and hadley for gun, then upgrade Priddis. Any thoughts?

BRUCE, Cameron (MEL)
CROSS, Daniel (WBD)
PRIDDIS, Matthew (WCE)
POWER, Luke (BRL)
HADLEY, Richard (BRL)
LAPPIN, Nigel (BRL)

Hopefully you took the unbiased view and picked Ricky
looking to really BOLSTER my line up this week! Chapman returning for injury, for M.Campell, another 100 pt player and captain choice, J.Fraser in for Hudson, another 100 pt player and a captain choice, and N.Riewoldt in for M.Richardson, another 100 pt choice, and a captain choice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on my mids? - 10 trades left and 30k. Looking to use 3 trades to finalise my team. Maybe Edwards/Boyle - Cash cow in 4-5 weeks and hadley for gun, then upgrade Priddis. Any thoughts?

BRUCE, Cameron (MEL)
CROSS, Daniel (WBD)
PRIDDIS, Matthew (WCE)
POWER, Luke (BRL)
HADLEY, Richard (BRL)
LAPPIN, Nigel (BRL)
anybody?

Doing Waters --> Gilbee
and then ONE of the following

Cooney --> McDonald
or
Hodge --> K Cornes.

Probably leaning towards the first option at this stage..

Was going to do some big upgrading this week and trade up big, but might have talked myself oout of it.

I already am starting Petterd for Kerr and Toovey for Gram. Therefore only have 2 players left on the bench (Griffen & Gibbs) that will actually play.

With Ricshitelli facing a test Gibbs might still come in.

Have plenty of cash avaliable, but considering I am playing a strong side this week I figure I will lose anyway with the side I am starting and therefore will save the trades for next week as there is no-one that is an absolute bargain this week.

Will keep a watchful eye on: Cross, Judd, J.Brown, N.Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Goodes as I can afford any two of these blokes next week.

Holding off a week the price of Cross, Judd or Brown may fall a little, whilst getting a better insight into Riewoldt's injury and having another week to better work out the form of O'Keefe and Goodes :thumbsu:

Make sense?

Why do you not have those players anyway!

Geez mate would love to know what youre scoring without having them in your side :thumbsdown:

Looking at going this week -

Rodan>N.Lappin
Franklin>Brennan - I have Chapman on my bench who would come in, Franklin will drop bigtime after this week,averaged much less last season

then the next week I would improve my defence by going -
Morris>Chad Cornes - he will have dropped further next week

My team would then look like this in 2 weeks -
Backs - Shaw,Walker,Waters,Raines,Cornes,Adcock,Copeland/Begley,Riggio
Centres - West,Dal Santo,Braun,Kerr,Murphy,Lappin/Swallow,L.Thomas
Rucks - Sandilands,Hudson/Griffin,Earl Shaw
Fwds - Hall,Ablett,Pavlich,Koschitzke,Chapman,Thomas,Brennan/Davey,Edwards

Thoughts?

Rodan>N.Lappin
Franklin>Brennan - I have Chapman on my bench who would come in, Franklin will drop bigtime after this week,averaged much less last season

Thoughts?

I think you're going backwards with Brennan personally. Even if Buddy has peaked, leave him there rather than taking Brennan. Davey has peaked IMHO, get rid of him. B/E of 90 in Sc this week.

Rodan>N.Lappin

Thoughts?

instead of brennan who is a hack get brett burton for very low 200000s, he will eventually come good, much better than brennan anyway

Just a question.

Why wouldnt you have Judd in your team from day dot.

Shouldnt he be an #1 or #2 pick in anyones DT?

Just interested to hear peoples arguments and thoughts on the matter. :thumbsu:
Probably because their are other players of around the same price who are more capable of getting bigger scores eg. Cross/Bartel/West

Remove this Banner Ad

What trades you guys thinking of doing next week??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back