What trades you guys thinking of doing next week??

Remove this Banner Ad

didn't get much of a response in the other thread so here goes...

Andrew walker hasn't come up as hoped, getting the possessions just not taking marks. I've decided time to upgrade.

I can get anyone but looking at either kennely or gilbee both who will be around the same price.

Gilbee has been erratic and kennely consistant. I could get bowden but with the lack of defenders at richmond, and given the fact it is richmond... im a little reluctant. C.Kornes ill plan to get later when his price comes down.

What are your thoughts?

OUT: Ryan O'Keefe

Thankyou for your services Graeme 'Smokin' Polak and hello Heath Shaw.

Hasleby, sorry its come to this but Daniel Cross has signed a 14 week deal with my team.

had 280 in the bank wanted to trade rodan out for judd...no such luck thanks to rodans shit game.

is he past his best or a cpl of bad weeks?

cant wait
2 weeks untill i get h shaw and c cornes with 178 and 140odd b/e respectivly this week.

OUT: Franklin
IN: Riewoldt (120K in the bank) or Monfries (270K)
or
OUT: Charman
IN: Cox
or
OUT: Franklin
IN: Chad Cornes

But really looking at
OUT: Franklin & Salopek
IN: Monfries & Judd/ Bartel

Ideas??? (Oh and is everyones Ruck just sh1thouse?)

This week:
Out - Selwood
In - Houli/Armitage

Out - Hudson
In - Warnock

Next Week:
Out - Ellis
In - Shaw/Milburn/Fletcher/McPhee (not sure yet)

After this my team will be set for a while providing no injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have a real dilemma hear i only have 8 trades but i have worked out the following

kosi+boyle=any backmen+ scott mc mahon+100,000 left over

rodan+j.selwood=bartel+petterd+4,000 left over

alwyn davey+edwards=jericho+ lloyd+60,000 left over

im doing ok at the moment currently 134th in supercoach

i dont think so. Gilbee and mcmahon all in all have been fairly dissappointing man, Raines is improving as well. Youd be better to spend an extra bit of cash and go elite

Gilbee is averaging 85 this season, i'll take that from a backman any day. Plus he's under 300K, if anyone hasn't got him already.

Gilbee is averaging 85 this season, i'll take that from a backman any day. Plus he's under 300K, if anyone hasn't got him already.
yeh i guess he is pritty good value. Was kinda expecting hundreds from him but obviously ha dmy expectations a little high. DIdnt realise he was averaging so high. Maybe not a bad idea to jump on him

had 280 in the bank wanted to trade rodan out for judd...no such luck thanks to rodans shit game.

is he past his best or a cpl of bad weeks?

cant wait
2 weeks untill i get h shaw and c cornes with 178 and 140odd b/e respectivly this week.

having seen a lot of him at Richmond, I reckon he's been playing above himself and is now starting to reflect his true capabilities. I would've thought he's probably peaked.

Guys just wan't some thoughts on these whom i am thinking to trade starting this weekends round !! I have twelve trades remaining w 53, 300k remaining in my salary cap.Who shall i upgrade to....

Boyle >>.....
Bock >> .....
Salopek >> .....
D.Thomas >> .....

Remove this Banner Ad

What trades you guys thinking of doing next week??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back