Analysis What will happen at tonight's board meeting?

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed, Bucks ain't going nowhere.
You dont get a mentor after working in the job for 6 EFFING YEARS . SPARE ME[/QUOTE]
I'm not saying it's a good thing, are you saying Bucks is gone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very interesting stuff getting 'released' to the public - whether by design or not. The player survey is eye-opening - if we are to believe it. They've identified they want more feedback from the coach. Leadershp education. Gaps in kicking, goal kicking, tackling and ruck skills. What's left - they need more skills in running and bouncing the ball?

Cant say I'm enjoying this. Its like a blow torch to my fantasy of a (reasonably) competently run club.

A mentor?
For who?
A new senior coach having a first crack makes sense.

A mentor for a guy who has had 6yrs doing the job?
That's an absolute piss take and a total waste of resources and money.

Pissing in the pockets of us fans and members.
It's never too late to have a mentor.

1b0d593b3cba1caae08c9f94305efbe5--peter-capaldi-tv-series.jpg

Very interesting stuff getting 'released' to the public - whether by design or not. The player survey is eye-opening - if we are to believe it. They've identified they want more feedback from the coach. Leadershp education. Gaps in kicking, goal kicking, tackling and ruck skills. What's left - they need more skills in running and bouncing the ball?

Cant say I'm enjoying this. Its like a blow torch to my fantasy of a (reasonably) competently run club.

Handballing

This club is an embarrassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis What will happen at tonight's board meeting?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back