What would you do if you saw Tredrea in a pub or club, and after an argument he did the BOW to you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 14, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
0,,5668220,00.jpg

What would you do?

Re: What would you do if you saw Tredrea in a pub or club, and after an argument he did the BOW to y

As stated on another thread, I would bottle him, and send his arrogant arse back to the filth hole AAMI staduim is.

Re: What would you do if you saw Tredrea in a pub or club, and after an argument he did the BOW to y

If he bowed in front of me I'd say 'No, I would not like oral sex Warren'

Knee him in the head.
or
unzip my fly then knee him in the head.

My guess would be unless you had people backing you up none of you would do anything :thumbsu:
Keyboard warriors:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My guess would be unless you had people backing you up none of you would do anything :thumbsu:
Keyboard warriors:eek:

I'd punch the living Christ out of him. He's a reprehensible human being and would run for cover like a little b1tch.

I'd punch the living Christ out of him. He's a reprehensible human being and would run for cover like a little b1tch.
I am scared just responding to your post.
You clearly are a tough guy that i wouldnt want to run into:eek:

I am scared just responding to your post.
You clearly are a tough guy that i wouldnt want to run into:eek:

Damn straight, or I'll kick your arse from here to next Thursday.

Remove this Banner Ad

What would you do if you saw Tredrea in a pub or club, and after an argument he did the BOW to you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back