Whats your plans on GF day Tigerheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cake day 🥳. Mum and I will watch together and even though my mum doesn’t barrack for the 🐯 she will most likely be louder than me. I’m also going to peer pressure her to get drunk 😁 I’ve never seen her drunk before (she very rarely has alcohol). Might get drunk myself even though I haven’t had alcohol for years lol. Making it to 32 is a big achievement, didn’t think I’d make it out of my teens. Will probably order a pizza and snacks to gnaw on during the game 😝.

🤞 the Tigers can give me a nice present.

I'm in Central Victoria.
Spent today tidying the shed which is where we had 40 people watching in 2017. Will help to reminisce about the atmosphere that day.
My wife has gone berserk at the butchers as if we are going to be feeding 40 again this year.
Will be our family and a Tiger mate's family from down the road.
Another mate popping over earlier for a few drinks but needs to be back home with his family for the game.

I'm mindset on a lunchtime BBQ and unsure how I'll go pacing myself this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1st Richmond Grand Final I have missed in life
Born 59
Seen em all live
Live in WA, covid Killed this one so am getting with 280 Tigers at WA supporters event.
Gonna be great to ride the wave with all my fellow WA Tigers.
Even got a song for the day!

We`ve eaten Pussie before
We`re Gonna eat Pussie again
Cause we like eatin Pussie
Every now and then
Eat `em alive Tigers

Have a great day everyone.

PS: 1st one in 1967 was against the Cats, lets do it again!

1st Richmond Grand Final I have missed in life
Born 59
Seen em all live
Live in WA, covid Killed this one so am getting with 280 Tigers at WA supporters event.
Gonna be great to ride the wave with all my fellow WA Tigers.
Even got a song for the day!

We`ve eaten Pussie before
We`re Gonna eat Pussie again
Cause we like eatin Pussie
Every now and then
Eat `em alive Tigers

Have a great day everyone.

PS: 1st one in 1967 was against the Cats, lets do it again!

The replay of 67 just finished on fox thank you iq4

yep, gov would of allowed 1k viewing of horsies but 1 little visit to a mate , OOOOOHH CORONA OOOOOHHHH
Could never understand NSW Govt.
Only 4k were allowed to attend Bathurst last week.
Yet they allow NRL fans into a stadium.lol

I really wanted to watch a replay of last years final against Geelong but I am superstitious. In the final against Brissy I dared to rewatch last years final against them - and we know how that game panned out for us.

So I am resisting watching the us vs Pussies in case I jinx the club.

Today will be spent in lockdown hating Dan Andrews for ruining our day - its raining here too so cannot go out and do much. Time needs to hurry up please - I have knots the size of Porkins's bum.

Tigers by 11 if it is wet - or 27 if dry.

Well my father sadly passed away during the week. So I’ll me catching up with my brother to make some funeral plans. I suspect we‘ll need some mates support to help out as I value their input. We may need some beers and pies to help celebrate my dads life.
Sorry to hear mate
Hope he had a wonderful life!

Hope we win today for him and your family!

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats your plans on GF day Tigerheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back