Whats your plans on GF day Tigerheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

255bd482feecadfdef5f2e1712564493.jpg

Ready to roar
ed0519d44be02866e49e699709acf90a.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well my father sadly passed away during the week. So I’ll me catching up with my brother to make some funeral plans. I suspect we‘ll need some mates support to help out as I value their input. We may need some beers and pies to help celebrate my dads life.
Family is everything mate. I hope you surround yourself with great mates and memories of your old man. All the best.

Im in Glasgow Scotland. Just finished my beers for tonight at 01:50. So just about to crash, after catching up with footy build up on tv after a late shift. (The Geelong circle jerk and the PD & GA love ins have done my head in all week 🤬🤬. Hope we ruin everyones day 😎)

early rise and beer for breakfast and roaring on The Tiges. (09:30 first bounce here)

Well my father sadly passed away during the week. So I’ll me catching up with my brother to make some funeral plans. I suspect we‘ll need some mates support to help out as I value their input. We may need some beers and pies to help celebrate my dads life.

Sorry to hear mate. Footy is only a game but I hope the boys bring some joy to you tonight

Home from work and first beer being drunk... four hours to game time! 😱

1st time in 12 years that I don't have to cater for everyone elses needs.

Feels like a ****ing NOB Cup night Grand Final though......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats your plans on GF day Tigerheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back