When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

How bad is Mason Cox?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

More than a decade longer our drought was? Really?
1958-1990 is 32 years floggo. vs 37 years

5 years is more than a decade? Good to know.....

2 flags in 60 years. A damning stat if ever there was one. Cooollllllllliiiingggggwwwwooooodddd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry mate, we talking Richo or a selfish, self centred prick like Deisel Williams?

In general, I agree, an arseh*le of a man. Then and now.

However. Arguably the greatest assist player of all time. At the very least on the short list.

Very different to Sookie La LA Richo. "I am the star, your only function is to serve me. You'd better do it too, or I'll have a tantrum and shame you."

From a wing and playing onball when not injured no

So who do you want to compare Mason to in 2019 then?

According to you he's a MASSIVE SHITTRUCK and he's only played 13.5 games so should be super easy to find someone on the Richmond team who has better numbers than him, right?

Not as damning as 0 in 37
Was a drought. Fixed. Our drought is currently standing at 1 year, yours is 8 years.

Like your 32 year drought. Like the Pussies 40 plus year drought, like the Blues current 25 year drought, The Dogs 62 year drought, Dees 54.

Whats your point.

Man, I've read through here. This place has really ****ed you up.

So who do you want to compare Mason to in 2019 then?

According to you he's a MASSIVE s**tTRUCK and he's only played 13.5 games so should be super easy to find someone on the Richmond team who has better numbers than him, right?

Well Tom Lynch was gonna ruin us. So i’ll go Tom.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

lol you only have 1 guy better than Cox and he's a 150 gamer on $1 million. what a team of s**ttrucks :tearsofjoy:

Lel, Lynch turned down a million to play with your lot. He’s on 6 mill over 7 years. Simple maths.
And Costagna has kicked more than Cox. Eh eh eh.
Geez, even Dusty is only 2 off Mason.
Collingwood - a steaming pile of shit trucks. And Mason is your best forward.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Costagna has kicked more than Cox
Geez, even Dusty is only 2 off Mason

Geez you're like a broken record 🦜

Cantstandya has played 18 games and averages less goals a game than Mason. Dusty also played 18 games and can't even catch Mason - and he's your #3 goalkicker LOL

Mason Cox, our 4th best forward, is a better forward than everyone on your team except the $6 million dollar man

This thread belongs in the divvy van

Last edited:
With Mason out for the season, Jaidyn suspended, De Goey out injured, our season "already over" since July 22 and Richmond now flag favourites with Riewoldt, Castagna and Caddy all playing, surely they'll have a plethora of forwards who have kicked more goals and average more goals per game than Our #4 goalkicker now, right?

Let's take a look

M. Cox 14 games, 19 goals, average 1.36

T. Lynch 20, 50, 2.5
J. Castagna 19, 22, 1.16
D. Martin 18, 17, 0.94
J. Caddy 13, 14, 1.08
J. Riewoldt 8, 10, 1.25
M. Chol 8, 9, 1.12

LOL... Mason not even on the park and still only ONE tugger player doing better than him. Mihocek miles ahead of the pack with 32 goals, De Goey on 34, Stephenson 21 from just 12 games

Oh well, maybe you'll catch up next week :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Mason out for the season, Jaidyn suspended, De Goey out injured, our season "already over" since July 22 and Richmond now flag favourites with Riewoldt, Castagna and Caddy all playing, surely they'll have a plethora of forwards who have kicked more goals and average more goals per game than Our #4 goalkicker now, right?

Let's take a look

M. Cox 14 games, 19 goals, average 1.36

T. Lynch 20, 50, 2.5
J. Castagna 19, 22, 1.16
D. Martin 18, 17, 0.94
J. Caddy 13, 14, 1.08
J. Riewoldt 8, 10, 1.25
M. Chol 8, 9, 1.12

LOL... Mason not even on the park and still only ONE tugger player doing better than him. Mihocek miles ahead of the pack with 32 goals, De Goey on 34, Stephenson 21 from just 12 games

Oh well, maybe you'll catch up next week :D
Can I just quickly clear something up? Do Collingwood have injuries?

Looking forward to the pies easing the Tiggers out of the finals again this year.

I mean its not much of an achievement but its a down year so we'll take what we can get.

Big day on the sauce mate?

Collingwood and Richmond fighting over who has the best forward lines... what a cripple fight :$

Well no one from Geelong qualifies for an argument. That’s how crap your straight setters are.

Can I just quickly clear something up? Do Collingwood have injuries?

ahahahahaha Tigers supporters can ship off with that sort of questioning after your bleating at the start of the season

ahahahahaha Tigers supporters can ship off with that sort of questioning after your bleating at the start of the season
You mean when we treated injuries to A graders as an opportunity, the rewards of which are now being reaped?
But can I ask you then, do Collingwood have injuries? Because if they do, they've been very good about them. They've not mentioned them, and certainly not using them as an excuse for being shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

Back