When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

How bad is Mason Cox?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

An ethnic group, or an ethnicity, is a category of people who identify with each other, usually on the basis of a presumed common genealogy or ancestry or on similarities such as common language, history, society, culture or nation

Or you now going to ask “Is America a nation?” :$

What term would you to blatantly troll someone simply because they are American? It’s disgusting.
So you are saying Mason Cox is the same ethnicity as African Americans, Latino Americans, Native American Americans etc?

So you are saying Mason Cox is the same ethnicity as African Americans, Latino Americans, Native American Americans etc?

It’s almost like there’s nuance in words. I can provide the meaning for nuance too whilst I’m at it.

Surely it will be super easy to point out the key forward metrics like goals, marks, contested marks and I50 marks where experienced forwards Tea Caddy and Castagnuts are doing better than a MASSIVE s**tTRUCK like Mason Cox who "can't play footy"?

Anyone? Bueller?

View attachment 716183
That was the first of your back 2 back grand final victories :thumbsu:

^ And we'll take our 15 cups and 2 wooden spoons over your 11 cups and 7 spoons

who was the last Coleman medalist for Collingwood?

Who cares about individual awards. How many flags did Plugger win?

Are you okay with Cox taking 21 marks i50, Castagna has taken 27.

LOL. Castagna has played 17 games, Mason has played 13. Do you know what 27/17 is?

I'll give you a clue: It's the same as 21/13

cox v castagnuts.jpg

So Cox is equal on I50 marks, takes way more contested marks, more marks and kicks more goals

You know your in trouble when you have to compare your tall forward with opposition small forwards

I'm comparing him to ALL of your forwards. The only one who has better numbers is your first-year player. The rest are no better than Mason

CONFIRMED: Richmond forwards are all massive shittrucks except for the new kid

Last edited:

OK since your being sooky lets play it this way,

Which of the following forwards is the odd one out? (I'll even bold it for you so it's not too difficult)

a) Lance Franklin
b) Jack Riewoldt
c) Josh Kennedy
d) Mason Cox
e) Jarryd Roughead
f) Jonathan Brown
g) Matthew Lloyd

Please answer what it is missing compared to the others. Good luck :thumbsu:

OK since your being sooky lets play it this way,

Which of the following forwards is the odd one out? (I'll even bold it for you so it's not too difficult)

a) Lance Franklin
b) Jack Riewoldt
c) Josh Kennedy
d) Mason Cox
e) Jarryd Roughead
f) Jonathan Brown
g) Matthew Lloyd

They have nothing in common.

a) Lance Franklin "Mental Illness"
b) Jack Riewoldt Small penis attitude
c) Josh Kennedy Hipster dufus

e) Jarryd Roughead Ugly campaigner
f) Jonathan Brown Dumb campaigner
g) Matthew Lloyd campaigner

a) Lance Franklin
b) Jack Riewoldt
c) Josh Kennedy
d) Mason Cox
e) Jarryd Roughead
f) Jonathan Brown
g) Matthew Lloyd

LOL

You’re ****ing kidding, right?

Where do Castagna and Caddy rank on that list?

How many goals has Riewoldt kicked this year?

#richmondhaveinjuries

LOL

You’re ******* kidding, right?

Where do Castagna and Caddy rank on that list?

How many goals has Riewoldt kicked this year?

#richmondhaveinjuries

yeah I agree it's stupid to compare those players with Mason but your assertion was flags and coleman medalists don't go together which is easily debunked. Ever heard of a guy called Dunstall?

and why are you comparing key forwards with small-forwards, some of whom spend time in the midfield, it would be like comparing De Goey with Lynch. It's apples and oranges

Riewoldt is leaps and bounds above Mason Cox it's unfair to compare them. He is a 3x Coleman medalist, premiership player, so you can preclude the "2019 argument" all you want

Also I don't injury troll so don't throw that jibe my way. Caddy has spent half the year injured, as has Riewoldt

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As has been pointed out many times already, at the time of the OP Mason had played 12 games. Caddy has played 11. So don't play the injury card to make excuses for him. Now mason has played 13. Castagna has played 17 but people are still comparing them

2019 is the current season, the thread title is about Collingwood's season this year. So let's look at goals kicked in 2019 and see how your list is doing:

Lynch, T. 45 - wow, you actually have 1 successful forward, congrats
Kennedy, J.P. 39
De Goey 34
Mihocek 26

Franklin 23
Stephenson, J. 21
Costagna 20
Cox 18
Martin, D. 16
Caddy 12
Rioli 12
Lambert, K. 12

Roughead, Jarryd 9
Riewoldt 8
Brown, J. 0
Lllloyd, M. 0

Not doing too badly I would say, for our #4 forward who'd never played a game 5 years ago... Either that or he's a massive shittruck, in which case so are half your team

11 before 1938! fu** me!! hahahaaaaa

That's right buddy, we won as many flags in 35 years as your shittruck club has managed in it's entire 110 year history. 35 years! That's not even as long as your premiership drought lol

Moving forward to modern times, we have 2 in the AFL era, 1 this century and 1 this decade. How about you, friend?

Weren't 4 or 5 of those cups won* during the first and second world wars?

No. Not even close. If you're going to throw out a shitty troll like that at least check your facts. I'll give you a clue:

The number of flags won by Collingwood during the WWs is the same as the number won by.... Richmond

While you're looking it up, you could also look at the number of Collingwood players killed in those wars:

Don't forget to come back and comment after you've removed your foot from our mouth

As has been pointed out many times already, at the time of the OP Mason had played 12 games. Caddy has played 11. So don't play the injury card to make excuses for him. Now mason has played 13. Castagna has played 17 but people are still comparing them

It's to point out he is not fully fit and not in form, and I will bring it up where it applies. If you keep pushing this line you can be reported for injury trolling.

2019 is the current season, the thread title is about Collingwood's season this year. So let's look at goals kicked in 2019 and see how your list is doing:

Lynch, T. 45 - wow, you actually have 1 successful forward, congrats
Kennedy, J.P. 39
De Goey 34
Mihocek 26

Franklin 23
Stephenson, J. 21
Costagna 20
Cox 18
Martin, D. 16
Caddy 12
Rioli 12
Lambert, K. 12

Roughead, Jarryd 9
Riewoldt 8
Brown, J. 0
Lllloyd, M. 0

Not doing too badly I would say, for our #4 forward who'd never played a game 5 years ago... Either that or he's a massive s**ttruck, in which case so are half your team

That just says we have more players who have kicked goals and we are more team focused

of the key forward splits it's still Lynch/Riewoldt > Mihocek/Cox

yeah I agree it's stupid to compare those players with Mason but your assertion was flags and coleman medalists don't go together which is easily debunked. Ever heard of a guy called Dunstall?

If the year was 199? or before you might have a point.

Its now 20 years since the 100 (or near) full forward was an essential weapon.

In fact most astute judges of the modern game would go as far as to say a 100 goal forward is a liability.

Richmond is a good example of that. The game style changes the won them a flag included a need for Riewoldt to kick LESS goals.

If the year was 199? or before you might have a point.

Its now 20 years since the 100 (or near) full forward was an essential weapon.

In fact most astute judges of the modern game would go as far as to say a 100 goal forward is a liability.

Richmond is a good example of that. The game style changes the won them a flag included a need for Riewoldt to kick LESS goals.

I do agree with you, but this a :poo: slinging thread

It's to point out he is not fully fit and not in form, and I will bring it up where it applies

He shouldn't be selected then. But I get that you don't have any better options because, you know, your forward line sucks apart from the new kid

Cox was also injured, he hurt his ankle on Anzac day and missed 5 games. So this whole thread is an injury troll according to you

That just says we have more players who have kicked goals and we are more team focused

No it says your forward line needs help from your mids and backs. Maybe I confused you (not hard I'm sure) by not posting all of our double-figure goalkickers:

1​
16​
34​
2​
18​
26​
3​
12​
21​
4​
13​
18​
5​
10​
13​
5​
16​
13​
7​
13​
12​
8​
18​
10​
8​
16​
10​
8​
7​
10​

Here's yours:

1​
18​
45​
2​
17​
20​
3​
17​
16​
4​
14​
12​
4​
15​
12​
4​
11​
12​
7​
12​
11​
8​
16​
10​

Hmm looks like we have 10 and you have 8 - 7 of whom have kicked less goals and/or average less goals per game than Cox, the massive spud

of the key forward splits it's still Lynch/Riewoldt > Mihocek/Cox

Oh really, your million dollar recruit and 255 game veteran are better (when the latter is fit) than a VFL player from the rookie draft who was driving a forklift for a living 2 years ago and an American basketballer, well I never

The title of the thread isn't "A 7' Yank is half of the best forward pairing in the league" you know

Last edited:
Talk about low hanging fruit. Let’s pick on the guy who’s a foreigner and played the game for 5mins. I feel racist undertones in this thread.

But he’s takin our jobs.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

This post succinctly explains why Richmond were in the wilderness for 35 years. In no way has this been a successful season.

2 flags in 60 years. You wanna talk about wilderness?

^ And we'll take our 15 cups and 2 wooden spoons over your 11 cups and 7 spoons

LOL. Castagna has played 17 games, Mason has played 13. Do you know what 27/17 is?

I'll give you a clue: It's the same as 21/13

View attachment 716992

So Cox is equal on I50 marks, takes way more contested marks, more marks and kicks more goals

I'm comparing him to ALL of your forwards. The only one who has better numbers is your first-year player. The rest are no better than Mason

CONFIRMED: Richmond forwards are all massive s**ttrucks except for the new kid

I’ve never seen anyone melt over Costagna before.

048b9000a060c3fae0eb318ae8c9aaa7.jpg

That’s because he’s a spud

2 flags in 60 years. You wanna talk about wilderness?

Your premiership drought was 37 years you flog, more than a decade longer than ours. You’re 1 in 39 and counting

I notice you stopped talking about Cox already. Doing Better than all but 1 of your forwards- what a pack of shittrucks

That’s because he’s a spud

Your premiership drought was 37 years you flog, more than a decade longer than ours. You’re 1 in 39 and counting

I notice you stopped talking about Cox already. Doing Better than all but 1 of your forwards- what a pack of s**ttrucks

Dude, Mason is your best forward. You reckon he’s gonna light it up against GC this weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

Back