When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

How bad is Mason Cox?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If he had balls, he'd need the cape to cover them up.

Even on one leg he’d be better than any defender Carlton has produced for 20 years.

We play 5 interstaters, flog. Just making stuff up like your buddy #Grin now

So you mean... Castagna hasn't kicked more goals than our best forward? Well I'm shocked

But he must average more goals per game than Mason, right?

View attachment 725475

Mason Cox, he’s your best forward. Your whole game plan is based on him.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Haven't you embarrassed yourself in this thread enough already. You must get off on it like #CaptainBlood17. I guess that's what 37 years in the wilderness will do. 37 years of being a running joke of a club, whose own players laughed when a tonne of shit got dumped at your door. Oh well

Weren't 4 or 5 of those cups won* during the first and second world wars?

Last edited:
Haven't you embarrassed yourself in this thread enough already. You must get off on it like #CaptainBlood17. I guess that's what 37 years in the wilderness will do. 37 years of being a running joke of a club, whose own players laughed when a tonne of s**t got dumped at your door. Oh well
Seriously man. You're broken. Like your club.

Who do you think your next coach will be now that Rhyce Shaw is taken?

He trolls injuries then gets highly offended at the gentleman standing up for the injured player. Then hurls humorless personal insults. You're very unintelligent.
Is a prerequisite to becoming a Collingwood supporter to being really insecure, pea hearted and have no knowledge about our game.

I imagine you screaming at your computer in rage, whist your carer tries to calm you down and put you to bed for your afternoon nap.
Concession accepted. Keep working with imagination though, all you're seeing is your reflection in the black mirror of your dead monitor.

Rance is the best defender of this decade. A bonafide champion of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dale Morriss. Shannon Hurn. Heath Shaw. Brian Lake. Roughhead J has played better defence than The Flounce and he's a part timer in defence. Ditto thug Hodge. All have multiple seasons of better footy.

You know it only takes a few seconds to reel off a bag of fellas who have had more than two seasons of good footy in the backline. This bullshit about Rance is laughable, he's not the leagues best anything, he's not Richmonds best anything, he's not this decade s best anything, he's a been a good zone defender for perhaps 50 games but one on one he still gets shown up. You've covered him because he's not that big a loss, and you have better actual defenders.They don't look better and they don't get hype from ch.7.

The froth about GOAT is funny but sad. Richmond have a great history. I'm not a Tiger but respect Francis Bourke's bloodstained glory, Sheedys unlimited footy brain, the fear Jim Jess brought onto the ground that was almost as great as his talent. Flogs who toss out their own history cause of a ch7 highlight reel voice over are a joke.

Lake was a psycho but Rance isn't within a mile of him as a player. Much nicer chap apparently, no argument if you want to say Alex has the nicest smile of any defender this decade.

Dale Morriss. Shannon Hurn. Heath Shaw. Brian Lake. Roughhead J has played better defence than The Flounce and he's a part timer in defence. Ditto thug Hodge. All have multiple seasons of better footy.

You know it only takes a few seconds to reel off a bag of fellas who have had more than two seasons of good footy in the backline. This bulls**t about Rance is laughable, he's not the leagues best anything, he's not Richmonds best anything, he's not this decade s best anything, he's a been a good zone defender for perhaps 50 games but one on one he still gets shown up. You've covered him because he's not that big a loss, and you have better actual defenders.They don't look better and they don't get hype from ch.7.

The froth about GOAT is funny but sad. Richmond have a great history. I'm not a Tiger but respect Francis Bourke's bloodstained glory, Sheedys unlimited footy brain, the fear Jim Jess brought onto the ground that was almost as great as his talent. Flogs who toss out their own history cause of a ch7 highlight reel voice over are a joke.

Lake was a psycho but Rance isn't within a mile of him as a player. Much nicer chap apparently, no argument if you want to say Alex has the nicest smile of any defender this decade.

5 time AA plus AA captain plus premiership hero. Better than anyone you named. The names Rance, Alex Rance.

Seriously man. You're broken. Like your club.

Who do you think your next coach will be now that Rhyce Shaw is taken?

Mick Malthouse is up for it apparently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't you embarrassed yourself in this thread enough already. You must get off on it like #CaptainBlood17. I guess that's what 37 years in the wilderness will do. 37 years of being a running joke of a club, whose own players laughed when a tonne of s**t got dumped at your door. Oh well

Yore out of control bro. You need to calm down with a good book. Here’s one.

506ab4e61828eac30eca160dec71261a.jpg

5 time AA plus AA captain plus premiership hero. Better than anyone you named. The names Rance, Alex Rance.

Put those AAs with Brad Hardie's Brownlow. They are not earned, they are given.

You seriously haven't seen much footy have you? You think Rance is somehow better than triple premiership fullback Bryan Lake?

FFS you're not serious. Fair play to you, good wind up and I fell for it.

Might try something similar, "Alex Fasolo is the best half forward of the decade" lol.

You know it only takes a few seconds to reel off a bag of fellas who have had more than two seasons of good footy in the backline. This bulls**t about Rance is laughable, he's not the leagues best anything, he's not Richmonds best anything, he's not this decade s best anything, he's a been a good zone defender for perhaps 50 games but one on one he still gets shown up. You've covered him because he's not that big a loss, and you have better actual defenders.They don't look better and they don't get hype from ch.7.

Now you're just dead set embarrassing yourself. Seriously, embarrassing.

Congrats on your win today tuggers... surely now you'll have more than 1 player who has kicked more and averages more goals than our Mason who isn't even playing?

No? Oh well, maybe next week

Lel, even we can beat WCE in Melbourne. Even Costagna has kicked more goals than yore best forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

Back