When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

How bad is Mason Cox?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

^ You should be thanking them, Gablett single-handedly kept you from being in 9th

Lel, you have been absent for over a year. You should be happy i’m even responding to you. And clearly I’m rent free when you pop up like a pop up sprinkler in our first loss in 365 days. But, unlike a pies fan to be a July premier......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Married and a Richmond supporter.
fu** me what a double whammy, I could die right now and my life would still be easier than yours. 🤣

Don’t forget we live in Victoria under “Chairman Dan” as well. #goodtimes

If by 'hurt my feelings' you meant make an idiot of yourself yet again by saying something that was not even close to being correct, then yes

Says the guy who has waited 12 months to bump a thread on a guy playing reserves football. Who’s the idiot?

The guy who thinks September 2019 was 12 months ago and that there's a Reserves comp in 2020

Well he’s not playing in your best 22 right now is he? Or have you been hiding an 8ft tall American in the FP? Not sure what the 2019 reference was about. I’m talking about this season. Again, who’s the idiot bumping an old thread thread on a guy who isn’t AFL standard anymore, if he was ever.

Bit early to be drunk isn't it?

you have been absent for over a year

3 months... during which no footy was played

Says the guy who has waited 12 months to bump a thread

9 months... during which the sum total of 1 round was played

Who’s the idiot?

The guy who can't read a calendar and thinks Mason Cox has ever been Collingwood's "best forward" (understandable after he destroyed you in the 2018 finals and ruined your 3peat though)

cox.jpg

Bit early to be drunk isn't it?

3 months... during which no footy was played

9 months... during which the sum total of 1 round was played

The guy who can't read a calendar and thinks Mason Cox has ever been Collingwood's "best forward" (understandable after he destroyed you in the 2018 finals and ruined your 3peat though)

View attachment 896652

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, excellent meltdown. It took me 4 posts. See what i did to you, that’s how you Bay friend. Man, i’m dealing with the minor leagues here.

Remove this Banner Ad

When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

Back