When Melbourne win the flag in a couple of months

Remove this Banner Ad

He must be playing career mode in Afl premiership 06 on PS2
Luke Mcpharlin won both the Brownlow and Coleman Leading the Dockers to their flag and becoming the greatest player in the league along side pavlich with a player rating of 98 overall..

Come now it's looking just as likely.

4blues said:
You looked like premiership material after yesturday NOT, FACT.

Your grammar, spelling and quick comeback astound us all. Well done! :cool: :thumbsu:

RedLegs#5 said:
Your grammer, spelling and quick comeback astound us all. Well done. :cool: :thumbsu:

Coming from you thats funny, With all the comments you have made about carlton since round 1, surprised you have the nerve to show your head after your teams PATHETIC performance again.Melbourne, Carltons bytch.

4blues said:
Coming from you thats funny, With all the comments you have made about carlton since round 1, surprised you have the nerve to show your head after your teams PATHETIC performance again.Melbourne, Carltons bytch.

Hehehehe...am I digging a bit too deep?

Adelaide 60
West Coast Eagles 56
Melbourne 48
Sydney Swans 44
St Kilda 44
Collingwood 44
Western Bulldogs 44
Fremantle 40

Geelong 36
Richmond 32
Brisbane Lions 28
Kangaroos 28
Port Adelaide 24
Hawthorn 20
Carlton 14
Essendon

Can you even see us from down there? :cool:

RedLegs#5 said:

Adelaide 60
West Coast Eagles 56
Melbourne 48
Sydney Swans 44
St Kilda 44
Collingwood 44
Western Bulldogs 44
Fremantle 40

Geelong 36
Richmond 32
Brisbane Lions 28
Kangaroos 28
Port Adelaide 24
Hawthorn 20
Carlton 14
Essendon

So where's your premiership of late then?

RedLegs#5 said:
Your grammer, spelling and quick comeback astound us all. Well done. :cool: :thumbsu:

haha tell me about it, last time I heard someone use 'NOT' happy pants were in fashion.

RedLegs#5 said:

Adelaide 60
West Coast Eagles 56
Melbourne 48
Sydney Swans 44
St Kilda 44
Collingwood 44
Western Bulldogs 44
Fremantle 40

Geelong 36
Richmond 32
Brisbane Lions 28
Kangaroos 28
Port Adelaide 24
Hawthorn 20
Carlton 14
Essendon

Have you beat us this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dees are the most pitifull team in the AFL. They are too scared to win a premiership. No matter how many times they tank, they will never win one.

I reckon when they exit the finals this year, they will tank in 07 to get another priority pick, and then reload fro 08.

Dees = TANKERS

Supreme_Demon said:
We felt sorry for Carlton...

As if..... they where too good for you

Plus I think Essendon has deserved to get the wooden spoon this year. ;)

What's this got to do with anything:confused:
And we all know the Dees will never ,and have never ,been down there
:rolleyes:

DDC City West said:
The Dees are the most pitifull team in the AFL. They are too scared to win a premiership. No matter how many times they tank, they will never win one.

I reckon when they exit the finals this year, they will tank in 07 to get another priority pick, and then reload fro 08.

Dees = TANKERS
You're just dying for an argument, aren't you?

Squeak said:
Even if they do win the premiership it will be declared null and void because they couldn't beat Carlton.

Kind of like West Coast's first two premierships were declared null and void because of rmapant steroid abuse?

DDC City West said:

Dees = TANKERS
Coming from the discoverers of "the Tank" St.Kilda. how many first round picks do u need to be a success?

Every team gets a first round pick every year goDees22.:eek: Of course you are too stupid to realize this.

Melbourne tank every second year so they can receive a priority pick as well.:confused:

St.kilda were in the bottom 4 for 3 years in a row. They got 2 priority picks in that time.....that's it.

So do me a favour and get your facts right before you open your big mouth.:thumbsdown:

pantsdown said:
Hasnt this daytime saga been going since 1964.
Interesting choice of words. Days of our lives commenced in 1965, the year of Melbourne's last title defence. Dees of our lives?

Remove this Banner Ad

When Melbourne win the flag in a couple of months

Remove this Banner Ad

Back