Where are all the cocky Scat fans now?

Remove this Banner Ad

I was in here posting after the game last night.

I don't who are the bigger leeches though. Crow fans bagging Port fans after Geelong won the 2007 grand final by 119 points, or Hawks fans at the moment bagging Geelong fans after Collingwood beat us last night. Although I guess if the Hawks kicked 7.4 instead of 1.10 in the first half against Freo, they might've been playing last night.

Isnt it funny that the only teams Freo have beaten in a final were close to merging with each other 14 years ago? Maybe if they did merge, they might've been able to topple the purple haze in a final. Somehow I doubt it though.

This era of Geelong is better than any Hawthorn drug fuelled era.

Their a drug ****ed team down at Hawthorn haha

Geelong era = 3 Grand Finals, 2 Premierships

Tassie minnows era = ...........
steve-bradbury.jpg

Can you post a pictorial representation of Essendon's achievements in the 21st century?

Isnt it funny that the only teams Freo have beaten in a final were close to merging with each other 14 years ago? Maybe if they did merge, they might've been able to topple the purple haze in a final. Somehow I doubt it though.

HaHa! Seen this one pumped out by a few of you flogs lately. Is this Geelong's new security blanket?

Trying hard now to find some solace in the achievement of another team that managed to do what you haven't for oh so long.

Keep going catters. You ****ing crack me up :D:D

Can you post a pictorial representation of Essendon's achievements in the 21st century?

Same picture, different skater ;)

We've heard since September 2007 how great they are. Well I'm a bit disappointed none of them had the balls to show up after a loss. Seem's as EVERY Hawthorn supporter knew Geepong are the great prentenders on and off the field.

Oh Scatters where are you :p

Collingwood > Geelong > Fremantle > Hawthorn

You really understand the mettle of someone who gains more pleasure in the failings of a rival than they do out of their own success... basically they're a weak ****

EXTREMELY RICH COMING FROM A GEELONG SUPPORTER.

You c***s just couldn't move on from 08 and enjoy 09 and all its successes.

F***ing extremely rich.

F***ing extremely rich.

I don't get why Hawthorn are so happy that Geelong's era may be over. We didn't end it. We haven't gone foward since we won the 2008 flag. The cats went on to win another one while we've done sweet **** all. We haven't even beaten them in H&A games.

I just don't get it. :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F***ing extremely rich.

Exactly who the f*** are you c***? Never seen your pathetic ass before today... Just take me on c*** you'll find that the mature posters on the Bay will gun you down regardless of team orientation...

Yoda says... "Bitten off more than you can chew '****"

I don't get why Hawthorn are so happy that Geelong's era may be over. We didn't end it. We haven't gone foward since we won the 2008 flag. The cats went on to win another one while we've done sweet **** all. We haven't even beaten them in H&A games.

Mate, you're on a roll. Keep posting and maybe some of your sense will get through.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

WOW! I am completely gobsmacked that a Hawthorn supporter is not filled with hatred and contempt at what Geelong has achieved... I never thought I'd see it...

I love you man :thumbsu:

WOW! I am completely gobsmacked that a Hawthorn supporter is not filled with hatred and contempt at what Geelong has achieved... I never thought I'd see it...

I love you man :thumbsu:

There's quite a lot of them out there Tyler, just a small number of BigFooty, and an even smaller portion in the Bay.

One of my best mates is a Hawks supporter, we have both thoroughly enjoyed watching the Cats and Hawks these last few years.

We've heard since September 2007 how great they are. Well I'm a bit disappointed none of them had the balls to show up after a loss. Seem's as EVERY Hawthorn supporter knew Geepong are the great prentenders on and off the field.

Oh Scatters where are you :p

We are still here. I feel dirty posting in your thread though.

Its not Geepong the actual football team. Lets say its a supporter thing.

Oh and by the way pull your head in newbie. Your comments on the bay are just so f**kin wrong, its something we'd expect from well Geepong supporters

Mchawk, will there be a 'Geeliscum I throw out the challenge' thread for 2011? I'd be in on that. :D

I agree.

Since their 2008 flag, Hawthorn missed the finals altogether in 2009 and got knocked out by Freo in their sole 2010 finals appearance.

Geelong on the other hand regrouped to win the 2009 flag and made it to a prelim final in 2010.

I can't see any grounds for Hawks supporters to be hanging crap on the Cats or their supporters at all to be honest.

But, then again, it is Bay 13 so logic is a rare commodity here.

Well said.

Mchawk, will there be a 'Geeliscum I throw out the challenge' thread for 2011? I'd be in on that. :D

You had plenty of offers for bets earlier this year but you squibed them all you weak prick. You made all asorts of excuses via pm and on the board....weak...

STONER,
You of all Hawks suppoprters should have seen the thread title and backed away silently hoping no one saw you here, you were the biggest MIA hawk flog of them all after your pathetic back 2 back campaign.... Some of you Hawks need to look in the mirror instead of snorting white stuff off it.

You had plenty of offers for bets earlier this year but you squibed them all you weak prick. You made all asorts of excuses via pm and on the board....weak...

I had my reservations based on our injuries: 1-6 start with no ruckmen and revolving door till round 8 proved me right. Next year I'm sure our injury curse won'tcome back, hence I'll gladly lay my BF life on the line. Oh, and I don't know what you mean by PM: had no such convos.

P.S. You have no right to call people out on hypocrisy, BW07.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are all the cocky Scat fans now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back