List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought some might be interested to hear that Greenwood appears to be flying. Knee heavily strapped but he’s moving across the ground really well. Hasn’t missed a beat.
Flying like a dog with wings.

I’ve obviously misread the room, so I’m sorry.

I’d just got back from training and thought some would be interested.

Good luck in the year ahead.
Could not give a ****. Are you interested in how well Alex Davies is going?

Would talk about an ex North player but there is nothing from that rubble heap anyone has wanted in years.

Fremantle recruit Will Brodie looks bound for an early season opportunity at AFL level after a strong performance midfield in a hard fought practice match at Cockburn on Wednesday morning.

Brodie kicked two critical goals from the midfield as his White team fought of the Purple team’s down breeze finish to win by a point over four twenty minute quarters which were interrupted by a time out halfway through each.

No surprises there, can’t deny he’s talented. But from what I’ve heard he wouldn’t follow the team game plan which annoyed other players and is why he spent the majority of his time in the 2’s.

Harbrow signed with Broadbeach Cats as Development and Pathways coach.
The man who played 262 AFL games between stints at the Gold Coast Suns and Western Bulldogs has become the development and pathways coach for the Cats and is expected to player games for both the club’s reserves and senior sides.
“My main priority isn’t to play footy, it is to try and help the young players develop and give them the best chance to push for senior selection.
“Within that there are a lot of players who are part of the Suns academy who come back to the Cats so I want to help them develop both on and off the field.

Last edited:
Brodie is the pre-season King. How many years in a row did I expect him to explode based on pre-season articles... With that said, wish him well.

Okaay Ok GIF by MOODMAN

Along with Townsend; Max Spencer, Jacob Heron, Aiden Fyfe, Max Pescud have (wasnt on the afl list, but i figured I'll include him too ) all joined the southport sharks vfl.

Pescud recorded the fastest 2km time trial, completing it in 6 minutes and 36 seconds, during testing at the end of 2020 and was an under-16 All-Australian representative.

Pescud is regarded as a tough-as-nails talent who has some x-factor, can mark the ball well and plays with enormous aggression.

Southport Sharks player Max Pescud. Picture credit: Southport Sharks.

Fyfe didn’t get to make his AFL debut but played seven VFL games for the Suns as a rookie. Fyfe will link up with fellow recruitMax Spencer down back.

Southport Sharks recruit Aiden Fyfe. Picture credit: Southport Sharks.

Heron played down back for the Suns, who delisted him at the end of 2020, but will be in the midfield for the Southport Sharksin 2022.

Southport Sharks recruit [PLAYERCARD]Jacob Heron[/PLAYERCARD]. Picture credit: Southport Sharks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Champion data - Saad, Scrimshaw, Hall, Dixon and Hickey are all now in the elite category....bwahahahaha.
The only one i'm crying about is Dicko and possibly Hickey but Hickey wasn't thinking with the correct head when he bailed on us (And TBF we have Witts now so upgrade)

Besides that the other 3 being lauded as "Elite" is actually a joke.

I know it’s only a practice match but Greenwood looks like the spirit of Tasmania trying to do a uturn in port Phillip bay

Interesting that the experts have us winning the wooden spoon and not NMFC

I know it’s only a practice match but Greenwood looks like the spirit of Tasmania trying to do a uturn in port Phillip bay

We may well crash and burn this season, but I think those predictions are purely due to the AFL media acknowledging maybe 5 of our players actually exist and one of them is out for the year.
Like I would not be surprised if they believe we are going to struggle because we only have 4 available players. 0 actual analysis involved.

Even though we have breakout candidates and players coming into their prime quite literally right across the field.

Thought the same - he really struggled to get a kick and certainly wasn't quick around the ground - but then he never was. Imaging leaving GC and playing for NM? Gonna be a long year for Hughie.

We may well crash and burn this season, but I think those predictions are purely due to the AFL media acknowledging maybe 5 of our players actually exist and one of them is out for the year.
Like I would not be surprised if they believe we are going to struggle because we only have 4 available players. 0 actual analysis involved.

Even though we have breakout candidates and players coming into their prime quite literally right across the field.
They don't see Will Powell, Noah Anderson, Jeremy Sharp becoming serious top flight players, even this year.

I can see Powell, in particular, just exploding this year.
Was very good last year and seems to be in everything in the highlights this pre season.
Had 6 games under 15 possessions last year, including a couple with only 8-9 possessions. Can see him becoming more consistent this year and really flourishing.

Same with Noah. Had 8 games <20 possessions in 2021. Reckon he'll be better at eliminating those inconsistent games this year. I'll bet that he'll start to hit the scoreboard a bit more too. Will be much needed given our forward line woes.

Sharpy started with a bang. Can see him just getting better.

Not to mention Rowell, Elijah, Witts, Buderick, Davies, Thompson, Chol, Casboult as effectively new recruits.

They don't see Will Powell, Noah Anderson, Jeremy Sharp becoming serious top flight players, even this year.

I can see Powell, in particular, just exploding this year.
Was very good last year and seems to be in everything in the highlights this pre season.
Had 6 games under 15 possessions last year, including a couple with only 8-9 possessions. Can see him becoming more consistent this year and really flourishing.

Same with Noah. Had 8 games <20 possessions in 2021. Reckon he'll be better at eliminating those inconsistent games this year. I'll bet that he'll start to hit the scoreboard a bit more too. Will be much needed given our forward line woes.

Sharpy started with a bang. Can see him just getting better.

Not to mention Rowell, Elijah, Witts, Buderick, Davies, Thompson, Chol, Casboult as effectively new recruits.
It is definitely exciting. When it clicks we will be a force

Actually shattered for Trent McKenzie. Has worked hard to revive his career :'(

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back