List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Last night was a tale of 2 players we have let go. Brodie has absolutely thrived, and I am so happy for him, however, serious questions need to be asked of Dew and the coaching staff about why we were never able to get these performances out of Brodie.

Greenwood however, looks absolutely cooked and letting him go now, while annoying at the time, seems to have been the right move. Good for him as well to secure that coin for a couple of extra years.
Brodie isn't really playing any better then he was here, except he's not being forced to spend a good chunk forward like he did in his latter years here.

There was a stat that he was #1 in the comp for average clearances or something during a 5 game stretch one season for us?

Sexton is the next one. Has had his confidence absolutely destroyed by Dew, and is an absolute shell of his best now.

Needs to get out ASAP, and get "revived" like the others were able to.

Brodie isn't really playing any better then he was here, except he's not being forced to spend a good chunk forward like he did in his latter years here.

There was a stat that he was #1 in the comp for average clearances or something during a 5 game stretch one season for us?

Sexton is the next one. Has had his confidence absolutely destroyed by Dew, and is an absolute shell of his best now.

Needs to get out ASAP, and get "revived" like the others were able to.
The difference to me with Sexton is that, he hasn't set the world on fire in the reserves. The other guys were hammering the door down and never got a look in. I have yet to see Sexton go back and kick a huge bag and demand re-selection

Josh Caddy has retired.

season 6 episode 10 GIF
Our first bed wetter.

I see Dean Solomon doing some coaching at GWS with James Hird

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i do recall North fans being real chirpy in the 2021 off season.

Horne-Francis, Coleman-Jones, Greenwood, Edwards......... pretty grim atm. Noble to be gone soon

I remember them all coming in here on our Greenwood thread thanking us for him now they’re saying he should be their vfl captain 🤣
Hugh knew?

Seriously though. Maybe Hugh knew this was likely to occur with the way he was recovering and that he was going to find his way into our VFL team in 2022, which would consequently result in a delisting at the end of this season. Instead he manages to sign a lucrative two year deal with a team that can't really afford to drop him and to top it off he gets a relatively easy trigger for a third year extension. He's seriously hustled the Roos if there's any truth to what I just wrote.

Then there's us. Maybe we also knew his knee was cooked and sort of encouraged the move to play out? We had some serious talent out of contract back then like Touk, King, Rankine and Lukosius so clearing cap may have been a high priority back then. I know the club will never admit it if they did encourage the move to play out but his dramatic drop in form this year does make you wonder...

Last edited:
Hugh knew?

Seriously though. Maybe Hugh knew this was likely to occur with the way he was recovering and that he was going to find his way into our VFL team in 2022, which would consequently result in a delisting at the end of this season. Instead he manages to sign a lucrative two year deal with a team that can't really afford to drop him and to top it off he gets a relatively easy trigger for a third year extension. He's seriously hustled the Roos if there's any truth to what I just wrote.

Then there's us. Maybe we also knew his knee was cooked and sort of encouraged the move to play out? We had some serious talent out of contract back then like Touk, King, Rankine and Lukosius so clearing cap may have been a high priority back then. I know the club will never admit it if they did encourage the move to play out but his dramatic drop in form this year does make you wonder...
One day we'll find out the truth and no doubt Hugh will be laughing either way. $1.20mil thank you very much

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back