List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

He is. Might be training for an SSP spot?
We only have 1, and already have ruck Oscar Steene, and its been reported a medium defender Rye Penny will be training with us when we resume. Havent heard anything about Markov. Unless its just a way to keep fit.

Was just dreaming about what a fit, healthy Harley at his peak would add to our current midfield.
If there's one positive to take away from Bennell's career, it's that his best footy was played in a Suns guernsey. I'll never forget his 27-disposal, 6-goal performance in our first ever win against Geelong back in 2014. Good times.

If there's one positive to take away from Bennell's career, it's that his best footy was played in a Suns guernsey. I'll never forget his 27-disposal, 6-goal performance in our first ever win against Geelong back in 2014. Good times.

Still the only player in Suns history to have the crowd at Metricon up chanting his name. Not even Ablett could manage that.

325773041_725054792515592_1720018136411092278_n.jpg

Nick Malceski and Jarrod Harbrow will both be coaching at Broadbeach this year. Hopefully they can impart some wisdom on our Broady academy prospects like Jake Rogers and Leonardo Lombard.

I'm surprised Bella opted to join Coburg instead of Southport but at the same time it makes sense for his career prospects. I guess he's trying to give himself every chance of getting drafted in the mid-season draft through maximum exposure in Melbourne. If it doesn't work out, I'm fairly sure he'll end up signing for Southport in 2024.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad Harley is giving it a go and remains active.
Although, surely he realises his time has passed and no one is touching him with a 10 foot pole

Seb Tape and Josh Hall are going to link up with Zac Smith at Centrals Trinity Beach in the AFL Cairns competition this year. Good for the local league up there to have multiple former AFL players running around.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back