List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest, most players who are forced out/get delisted and find their way to another club say the same thing at their new club.

With his talent, if he was a hard-worker and professional consistently, he probably would have played more at the Suns. Can’t all be on the coaches, especially with those comments.
Sharp and Hollands had poor reputations internally in relation to maturity and various standards.
So l'm told.

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bowes has been very good tonight, too slow some said, he’s proving getting and using the footy is what counts
I have no regrets with JB
He was on too much coin when we needed to pay game winners like Rowell Noz King Flanders and Andrew
I'd much rather have Jeffrey Davies Rosas Florini Sexton on half the cash Bowes was on
And yes-he's still slow
Good luck to him because it was a bit sad how he left but that's pro sport

2MP can't hold his spot in a mediocre Essendon team
Another golden "steal" from the Gold Coast that has a bit of lead mixed into the deal
I did notice Ben Ainsworth chatting to him post game at Metricon
Maybe seeing Pete rapidly dropping down the pecking order gave him something to chew on

For every Elijah Holland there’s a Jack Martin
Diamond Jack more cardboard
and paste these days
Bit of the Harley Bennell soft tissue curse

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sharp could turn out the best one from players who left recently. Still I take Clohesy every time.
My 18yo surprises me quite often.Particularly with his sporting ability.I had an exit meeting with his U18 coach last night and the future looks bright.I was really interested to hear his comments on what they look for at elite level in players
Skills (as we know as long suffering Suns supporters) apparently take care of themselves at this level.They look for players who want to win-everything-individual contests-tiddlywinks-grand finals(Hi Matty Rowell) and character.
I think Sharpy let himself down badly with us in both those areas when he was with us.He often looked disinterested in the contest and sulked in the 2's
He looks like he got the reality jolt he needed and has reassessed his outlook which has benifited himself and Freo
Kudos to him for doing that

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back