List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

How cooked is Charlie Dixon. Good Lord he can barely move

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

How cooked is Charlie Dixon. Good Lord he can barely move

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Port fans savaged him relentlessly. I almost felt sorry for him.

That Port thread from yesterday is insane. Another level of hatred. Port fans reached the worst level for me.

It's actually sad what lack of finals success, loss does to fans. Not my cup of tea. People can criticize all they want but still show respect.

Last edited:
Port fans savaged him relentlessly. I almost felt sorry for him.

That Port thread from yesterday is insane. Another level of hatred. Port fans reached the worst level for me.

It's actually sad what lack of finals success, loss does to fans. Not my cup of tea. People can criticize all they want but still show respect.
I guess "You'll Never Tear Us Apart" doesn't mean much to a lot of them...

Guess its back to WA

Kind of sad to see both O'Meara and Martin head back to WA after 10 years interstate given how hyped they were before we drafted them. I guess it's a lesson for us to not get too sucked into the hype of juniors and focus more on guys that have proven themselves at the AFL level. Junior hype is great, but it doesn't always guarantee AFL success.

Kind of sad to see both O'Meara and Martin head back to WA after 10 years interstate given how hyped they were before we drafted them. I guess it's a lesson for us to not get too sucked into the hype of juniors and focus more on guys that have proven themselves at the AFL level. Junior hype is great, but it doesn't always guarantee AFL success.
We have historically preferred the “magic beans” approach, believing in potential. Seems like this is changing a little.

With Martin agree, but Jaeger before his knees was absolutely incredible. Was almost our 2nd best player as a 18yo. His knees robbed him but he definitely wasn't a miss.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton posters that clowned us for "fleecing" us on the whole Jack Martin saga.

Where are they now?

Carlton posters that clowned us for "fleecing" us on the whole Jack Martin saga.

Where are they now?
A million a year for 5 years wasnt it?-proabably a bit front loaded
But over that 5 years he averaged 10 games a year, 10 disposals a game and 1 goal
Just an awful return on investment
But they'd still like to go to the wishing well for Mally Rosas for pick 68

A million a year for 5 years wasnt it?-proabably a bit front loaded
But over that 5 years he averaged 10 games a year, 10 disposals a game and 1 goal
Just an awful return on investment
But they'd still like to go to the wishing well for Mally Rosas for pick 68
Honestly, Rosas has shown more than Jack Martin did.

At least Rosas plays with some swagger and courage

Another case where we were apparently giving up gold for lead
Wil Brodie will be lucky to see out the Summer in Perth too I reckon

Corbett had hip surgery eariler this year. Unfortunately cooked.

Will Brodie still has 2 years left on his contract and didn’t even finish top 10 of the Sandover Medal despite not playing a single afl game this year

Corbett had hip surgery eariler this year. Unfortunately cooked.

Will Brodie still has 2 years left on his contract and didn’t even finish top 10 of the Sandover Medal despite not playing a single afl game this year
He's a Fiorini is Wil
Too good for State comp not able to step up to the next level

With Martin agree, but Jaeger before his knees was absolutely incredible. Was almost our 2nd best player as a 18yo. His knees robbed him but he definitely wasn't a miss.
Makes me sad to think how good he was before that. He was an absolute force of nature.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back