Where do Collingwood fans see there team in 3 years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood have got a future, some kids have impressed and they'll only improve, and the likes of Didak and Swan will learn new tricks from experience.

I reckon we'll be a genuine premiership threat in 2 -3 years.

There is bias and then there is delusional or stupid (pick 1).

The only Melbourne teams who can claim they are within 3 years of a premiership are the Dogs and maybe the Demons/Saints.

You are either taking the piss or so one-eyed you shouldn't be commenting on your club in the public domain.

Pentridge Prison during visiting hours? ;)

Where is this Pentridge Prison you speak of?

Ralph-01-june.gif

Prior to the commencement of the 2006 season, opposition supporters had us 12th to 16th... we ended up 5th in the H & A season.

What is the relevance?

Think about it.

End of thread.

Prior to the commencement of the 2006 season, opposition supporters had us 12th to 16th... we ended up 5th in the H & A season.

What is the relevance?

Think about it.

End of thread.

I agree in so far that there exists no causal relationship between where opposition supporters expect you to finish and where you actually do finish :thumbsu:

Now, Im as smart as they come in terms of determining the future of a club fortunes, the future I see for the Pies is, well bleak.

Eddie will leave, there goes a huge portion of sponsorship dollars, his bargaining power will be lost.

Mick will be gone.

What is left?

A substandard list. I mean what were the Pies thinking letting go of there only foward of class.

Will the blunders continue or will a miracle or at the Lexus Centre?

Collingwood may end up the new Carlton :thumbsu:

Your football genius is astounding. I mean your ability to predict the exact opposite of everything that will transpire.

You are a human physics experiment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Where do Collingwood fans see there team in 3 years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back