Rumour Where is Crowley ???

Remove this Banner Ad

I preface this with I hope none of the issues are serious.

Being a little more frivolous, maybe h realized how much of @#%#@ he is and seeking help.

Go Catters

I preface this with I hope none of the issues are serious.

Being a little more frivolous, maybe h realized how much of @#%#@ he is and seeking help.

Go Catters

he's an absolute prick on field. something freo turned him into, specifically mark harvey

but he's a really good bloke off it

well there was that rumour of a veteran player going around one more year to settle his missus's gambing debts
That was Boomer.
His missus gambled that she'd improve visually over the off-season...and lost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crowd_zpsdyfuxogu.jpg

Well that explains it all .
His problem is, he has an arrow on his head and as soon as that disappears he will be able to play again;)

"I used to be an AFL player like you, but then I took an arrow to the head"

Crowleys in the fashion and runway scene
Not hard to see what the issue is
Crowleys in the fashion and runway scene
Not hard to see what the issue is

Tagged along with the missus to PFF show last year(family member in the business,free tickets). Crowley was sitting across the runway from us with his stunning partner. Looked like a besotted schoolboy, all over her like a cheap suit. As close as you can get to having sex in public without actually having sex in public.

Tagged along with the missus to PFF show last year(family member in the business,free tickets). Crowley was sitting across the runway from us with his stunning partner. Looked like a besotted schoolboy, all over her like a cheap suit. As close as you can get to having sex in public without actually having sex in public.
I've met his missus, i'd do the same.
If we were dating of course. I wouldn't just do it.

MDMA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Where is Crowley ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back