Rumour Where is Crowley ???

Remove this Banner Ad

ta
was reading some article on the afl site at work and it looked like dr larkin the tosspot was saying it couldve came from the club dr
thought it sounded a bit stupid
i have since read the 49 page thread in the fdrugs area that pretty much expalins

nothing
lol

great work afl
keep it up
doing your gosh darn best to entice the younger generation to the sport
:cool:

Banned substance = Banned substance
Im not disputing that in the least.

I can't understand why any AFL player would put any medication in their mouth (or anywhere else) without seeking approval from the club Dr

Or in Saad's case, an energy drink on game day

The real question, where is kram81? i wonder what he thinks about west coast's "drug culture" now :rolleyes:
If that's the real question you want answered, why didn't you tag him instead of being a pussy?

West Coast's drug culture hasn't altered. The history is there in black and white.

B

Because i couldn't be bothered? how do you equate not tagging someone to being a coward? lol
It was obvious. You said you wanted to ask a question, but you weren't brave enough to add a @ and actually ask it.

I'm just really amazed at all these West Coast supporters having a go at the Freo supporters. Talk about THE biggest case of apples and oranges

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that's the real question you want answered, why didn't you tag him instead of being a pussy?

I'll ask him for you guys

Kram81 ... it seems your expert knowledge of the "drug culture" at West Coast is needed to make this thread well rounded, open & informative.

BTW.

My question about Crowley's actions is if he had no intentions of breaking any AFL rules, why did he go outside Freo's set-up, they have professional and informed medical staff.

Because he deliberately went outside normal channels, he deserves to suffer the full consequences of any adverse findings.

I'm just really amazed at all these West Coast supporters having a go at the Freo supporters. Talk about THE biggest case of apples and oranges

Buddy Franklin says hi!
044851-ec05c8fc-caed-11e3-b520-1a79dc9db4b9.jpg

What i find weird and strange about it is, Crowley has been in the system for a long time so would be well versed on the process.

The mentality for then going outside the club to source a particular drug is just nuts.

I don't think we'll be seeing him on the field again.

West Coast's drug culture hasn't altered. The history is there in black and white.
Mostly in white lines, unfortunately. :p

I wouldn't be comparing our issues with this. If you start sending players offsite to get their kicks, then maybe. :)

Alright it has been "known" for quite sometime within the outside world of football and the party life in Perth that Ryan Crowley has been heading down the path which Daniel Kerr and a number of others in Perth have walked before him. Other then the police arrest parts in Daniel Kerr's path Ryan Crowley likes a good time. As in they both like to partake in the party life a little to often and Ryan Crowley is finally having this catch up with him with his three strikes. Now the general public and his football club the Fremantle Dockers have it in black and white - dare I say. Just think about the whole picture isn't it a little strange why Ryan Crowley would bypass his club and their very experienced medical team to obtain a pain relieving medication outside of his club who know every nook and cranny of him for the last 10 plus years. A "simple" pain medication that is banned by not only the AFL but ASADA and WADA will be revealed to be anything but that. I am sure you can workout which drug this painkiller is as half of the world is either addicted to it or knows someone affected by this "SIMPLE" painkiller drug. Hopefully I have cleared that up for you - sorry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Where is Crowley ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back