Where is Roman Reigns at?

Remove this Banner Ad

At least it seems as if they're going to turn him now
Yep. The Rumble then Raw booking as usual trying to make him look like a face made him look like a painful bitch. Fair enough Brawn screws him. But does Roman strike back? Soon as Strowman appeared at the top of the ramp Reigns should have been there for revenge. But no. Nothing until he limps out at 30 before pissing people off in eliminating UT before being hurled out meekly himself.

Then on Raw he decides to attack Braun and seek revenge. Carried himself well actually but as usual damage done the night before with nauseating/stupid booking.

Yep. The Rumble then Raw booking as usual trying to make him look like a face made him look like a painful bitch. Fair enough Brawn screws him. But does Roman strike back? Soon as Strowman appeared at the top of the ramp Reigns should have been there for revenge. But no. Nothing until he limps out at 30 before pissing people off in eliminating UT before being hurled out meekly himself.

Then on Raw he decides to attack Braun and seek revenge. Carried himself well actually but as usual damage done the night before with nauseating/stupid booking.

Reigns has a Look of a Heel and the Author of Pain having simmlar Ring Cloth. They could have a Heel Stable

Reigns has a Look of a Heel and the Author of Pain having simmlar Ring Cloth. They could have a Heel Stable

Tell us more about this said cloth?

Is it made with magical fibre?

It's a girdle.
It's not a bad girdle, it's not a good girdle, it's THE girdle.

In addition to being THE girdle, the wearer also develops the ability to look strong under all circumstances, the ability to no-sell in the most inappropriate situations, the tendency to fall asleep for 90% of a match only to come back with a wicked spear and superman punch and the ability to sound awful on the mic. A warning to whoever wears THE girdle though, it attracts 70-year old roided-up men with delusions of grandeur.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strowman?
I like Strowman so they are doing a bad job of that!

They need a face even more with Rollins out. The top faces on RAW are now Zayn and Cesaro.
Let's face it Rollins was in no mans land, the crowd went mild for him. Reckon turn either KO or Jericho face... not sure what other options there are for RAW. I don't care too much for it these days anyway, more invested in the A show.

If he played a dicky real person I'd like him. But cartoon effnik heel does nothing for me.

"Who wears the big watch?"

Would like this version of RR tbh.

We can blame Vince all we want but if my boss consistently set me tasks that made millions of people unhappy I'd find another job
Hahahaha of course you'd do what Vince says. You can blame Roman for not developing better mic skills but you can't blame him for doing what his boss tells him to when he's getting crazy money for it. He's living the dream.

Hahahaha of course you'd do what Vince says. You can blame Roman for not developing better mic skills but you can't blame him for doing what his boss tells him to when he's getting crazy money for it. He's living the dream.

He's not living a good dream, he's not living a bad dream, he's living THE dream.

tasks that made millions of people unhappy I'd find another job

I imagine that I'd get more fulfillment from my job if I was a hero for small children, can brighten the lives of ill children and entertain young wrestling fans.

I imagine that Roman isn't particularly fussed about David, 33, chanting "You can't wrestle" in his 8 year old CM Punk shirt, when he's doing Make-A-Wish the next day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is Roman Reigns at?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back