Where the hell is this 'Adelaide' anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

The fake beach on the river in Brisbane is better than any of Adelaides real beaches LOL
You are an absolute flog. A Melbourne resident having a go at Adelaide's beaches? hahahaha Melbourne's beaches are sh!tholes, by far the worst in Australia.

Adelaide's water is terrible, too much salt.

Although it does make sense, the majority of Adelaide's water supply comes from the Murray River, which gets lots of shit/salt/shit dumped into it by farmers in Victoria and by farmers into the Darling River in NSW and QL.

In other words, you drink our waste.
Ever heard of puratap dumbarse?

You are an absolute flog. A Melbourne resident having a go at Adelaide's beaches? hahahaha Melbourne's beaches are sh!tholes, by far the worst in Australia.
They have to be some of the most dirtiest beaches in Australia, St. Kilda beach..... yuck. Atleast Adelaide beaches aren't covered in 5 metres of seaweed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I go to Melbourne a few times a year. It's nice to visit for the footy, but you wouldn't want to live there. It's dirty, bland and full of really ugly people.

It's the least attractive place in Australia based on attractive people per capita. Quite easily actually. Fellow non Victorians, have a look next time you go to Melbourne. Notice something? Where are all the attractive people?

spot on, i was gonna post that too, masses and masses of ugly ugly people:thumbsu:

I go to Melbourne a few times a year. It's nice to visit for the footy, but you wouldn't want to live there. It's dirty, bland and full of really ugly people.

It's the least attractive place in Australia based on attractive people per capita. Quite easily actually. Fellow non Victorians, have a look next time you go to Melbourne. Notice something? Where are all the attractive people?

This is true. I find Victorians very unattractive people. They tend to be a bit horny also. Nowadays I don’t go there unless I have a big stick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where the hell is this 'Adelaide' anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back