Where will Adelaide finish in 2013?

Adelaide 2013 finishing position

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as we get to play Freo twice, I'm not worried about playing GCS or GWS twice.

Y
As per the title, what position do you guys think Adelaide will finish next year when they won't be given the luxury of playing GWS and GCS twice and will likely have return fixtures against teams such as Collingwood, Hawthorn and West Coast?

Poll attached.
You lost on Friday night to a better team, get over it a move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey OP, which of the three times we beat you this year did you enjoy the most? How did last Friday's game stack up to our QF win over you in 2006?

Now run along and bring me that coffee I ordered ten minutes ago, in my mug with the pic of Andrew McLeod on it.

Dear OP.
We beat you 3 times this year. Home and away and in finals.
I know you're sad but this is probably not the right time for you to troll Adelaide about anything.

Dear OP.
We beat you 3 times this year. Home and away and in finals.
I know you're sad but this is probably not the right time for you to troll Adelaide about anything.
First game we hadn't perfected our structures yet.
Second game you won due to injuries to our key players.
Third game you won due to shitty scheduling (which you benefited from on account of a soft draw).

There are no two ways about it, Fremantle are a better team than Adelaide and will prove it next year by finishing well above you.

First game we hadn't perfected our structures yet.
Second game you won due to injuries to our key players.
Third game you won due to shitty scheduling (which you benefited from on account of a soft draw).

There are no two ways about it, Fremantle are a better team than Adelaide and will prove it next year by finishing well above you.

You are a very sad, sad person. Good luck with everything in life, you need it.

I reckon we will struggle without Roo, Goodwin, Macca and Edwards and we will be rebuilding for at least 5 years as our juniors are no good

Biggest loss is Ken McGregor though. Surely we'll struggle to kick a goal without him....
I'm more concerned with the loss of David Pittman in the ruck, Jason Torney off a half back flank and Luke Jericho no longer in the team :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Where will Adelaide finish in 2013?

Back