Where will ROK end up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though he wants to go to Carlton, I can't see it happening. He'll either stay at the Swans or end up at the Dons via the PSD. The Blues will make sure the Dons pay him a lot of money though. lol. :)

the only reason the dons want him is to make carlton lose out
why would they want to add a 28 yo forward to a forward line consisting of 2 31 year olds in lloyd and lucas
seriously you only get a top-up 28 yo player for 500-600k a year if you plan on winning or at least challenging for a premiership in the next 2-3 years
come on bombers
even you have to admit your 5 years off

Either sydney (although i think he's burnt too many bridges) or Essendon.

O'keefe would play the mcphee role up forward which allows Mcphee to move back to HB, where i believe he plays his best footy.

make one saying if his definately leaving sydney and entering the draft where will he go-
melbourne
weagles
freo
port
essendon
carlton.

the only reason the dons want him is to make carlton lose out
why would they want to add a 28 yo forward to a forward line consisting of 2 31 year olds in lloyd and lucas
seriously you only get a top-up 28 yo player for 500-600k a year if you plan on winning or at least challenging for a premiership in the next 2-3 years
come on bombers
even you have to admit your 5 years off
a) disagree. we want him because he will help us get to a priemiership in '09 or '10.
b) we want him because he is a quality player who will free up McPhee to go down back again.
c) we do want to challenge for a priemiership in two years time.
d) lol.- you say we're five years off, when we're closer than you are to a priemiership

a) disagree. we want him because he will help us get to a priemiership in '09 or '10.
b) we want him because he is a quality player who will free up McPhee to go down back again.
d) lol.- you say we're five years off, when we're closer than you are to a priemiership
ok, i agree with you about essendon getting a premiership before carlton but '09/'10? i hope you're talking about BUILDING to a premiership

very very wishful
you wont even make top 8 in 2009 let alone get near a premiership

If he goes into the PSD and tells Essendon he doesn't want to get picked up by them, do you think essendon will pick someone up that doesn't want to be at the club?

If he goes into the PSD and tells Essendon he doesn't want to get picked up by them, do you think essendon will pick someone up that doesn't want to be at the club?

They might. Many Clubs are paranoid about the talent the Blues are acquiring, and ain't happy about it. The fact is the Blues have done a sensational job at turning their Club around over the past few years, and everyone wants to be part of this inevitable success story. If he does go to the Dons, we'll make sure they pay him very very well. It will be a waste though, as I can't see the Dons pushing for a flag until mid next decade. :)

leeARM and ethdog face it-
essendon are floaters, you're going no where in the next five years atleast becauseyou never commited to re-building. if you are going to be shit, be f'ing shit (carlton 05-07 and west coast 08) therefore you get the good picks and actually come back from a lean patch stronger.
you're spine consists of oldies who will retire soon leaving you where? (fletcher, lucas, lloyd).
we have a superior list and better young talent.

essendon will not make the finals in 2009 or 2010 (o'keefe's two primal years out of the four he has to offer) and as i said, you will not win a cup in the next five years (when o'keefe is still playing).

there is no point of him coming to you and he knows it.
it's also against your youth policy.

It took 4 years for hawthorn to go from being a joke to premiers.. yet for some reason on here, even a team which has been rebuilding for a couple of years is still 5 years away from a flag at least.. it's rather odd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to parrot, the Blues shouldn't pick ROK because he's only after money, whereas Judd, Warnock and all the other huge names they've lured recently (Hadley and Pfeiffer lol :eek:), are at Carlton for the jumper.

Why would the Blues want a no-upside oldie?

According to parrot, the Blues shouldn't pick ROK because he's only after money, whereas Judd, Warnock and all the other huge names they've lured recently (Hadley and Pfeiffer lol :eek:), are at Carlton for the jumper.

Why would the Blues want a no-upside oldie?
we didn't lure pfeiffer idiot.
we drafted him.
get a clue buddy.

God you guys are moronic. How will he magically get to Essendon or Carlton in the PSD, theres 4 or 5 clubs that would have to pass on him before theres that chance. And theres not 1 team in the AFL that wouldnt want to have ROK. Melbournes financial woes would mean that if he went in the PSD they couldnt afford him, although im sure they'd try anything to be able to get him. But we believe they wont so therefore West Coast would take him. If he doesnt like that (accept the deal) then hes gonna be in the shit for tampering with the draft, if your in the open market its first come first serve :)

So on that basis he'll stay at Sydney.

leeARM and ethdog face it-
essendon are floaters, you're going no where in the next five years atleast becauseyou never commited to re-building. if you are going to be shit, be f'ing shit (carlton 05-07 and west coast 08) therefore you get the good picks and actually come back from a lean patch stronger.
you're spine consists of oldies who will retire soon leaving you where? (fletcher, lucas, lloyd).
we have a superior list and better young talent.

essendon will not make the finals in 2009 or 2010 (o'keefe's two primal years out of the four he has to offer) and as i said, you will not win a cup in the next five years (when o'keefe is still playing).

there is no point of him coming to you and he knows it.
it's also against your youth policy.

I think you missed a good few years of shitness there.

They might. Many Clubs are paranoid about the talent the Blues are acquiring, and ain't happy about it. The fact is the Blues have done a sensational job at turning their Club around over the past few years, and everyone wants to be part of this inevitable success story. If he does go to the Dons, we'll make sure they pay him very very well. It will be a waste though, as I can't see the Dons pushing for a flag until mid next decade. :)

Parrot, as your fellow Carlton supporter, can I please tell you that you are THE most biased piece of crap big footy has ever seen? You make all Carlton supporters looks like stuck up bags of arrogance in AFL history. Get a life and stop tooting Carltons horn. Wait until we make the 8 at least.

Well Swann announced the Blues have decided to bail on chasing O'Keefe. The PSD hurdles are too great. I guess that means we have bucketloads of free cash left under the salary-cap. The Blues are focusing on loading up on players from the draft, rather than recycled types from the PSD. Now O'Keefe needs to decide whether he wants to go to the Dons - not exactly an attractive prospect given their poor list and coaching situation. He'll probably stay at the Swans. :)

Parrot, as your fellow Carlton supporter, can I please tell you that you are THE most biased piece of crap big footy has ever seen? You make all Carlton supporters looks like stuck up bags of arrogance in AFL history. Get a life and stop tooting Carltons horn. Wait until we make the 8 at least.

I've often wondered if Parrot was John Elliot

Well Swann announced the Blues have decided to bail on chasing O'Keefe. The PSD hurdles are too great. I guess that means we have bucketloads of free cash left under the salary-cap. The Blues are focusing on loading up on players from the draft, rather than recycled types from the PSD. Now O'Keefe needs to decide whether he wants to go to the Dons - not exactly an attractive prospect given their poor list and coaching situation. He'll probably stay at the Swans. :)

the funny thing is even other supporters of your own team hate you and think your a w***er.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back