Where's Dangerfield ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Crisis averted, he was found loitering at some red carpet function. Looking very out of place in his 1960's getup

114b7cf0f3d902db5b82cf189d76d81f

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kind of like Ablett Snr and Flags.
Should of guessed the first response would be a Hawfie.....Hawthmond is a pretty regular thing around here I see. Just surprised to see you took me off ignore, ya pleb. 🙂

Should of guessed the first response would be a Hawfie.....Hawthmond is a pretty regular thing around here I see. Just surprised to see you took me off ignore, ya pleb. 🙂
I do that from time to time CatKnackers, but on a serious note welcome back (if you see King Cold/Nakia can you remind him he owes me 50 Grand, see the “Handbaggers 2019 Premiers” thread for proof) meantime give me your take on this.

4 years ago I warned you Knobs that C.Scott was a fraud and he is only interested in getting enough Home and Away wins to keep his job, hence the 70% winning record in season.

His losing Finals record is now a staggering 80% and he refuses to address the same problem year in year out as to why they get exposed in Finals, and keeps recruiting know “shit the bed in Finals” players.

The Handbaggers have way way way way way too many one way players who go missing when the heat comes on hence in the Finals they get found out.

I eagerly await your deflection and rant on about the Hawks (The most successful club in the last half a century and who the Handbaggers have never beaten in a GF since you have been alive) but once you do that, give us your take on C.Scotts 80% losing record in Finals.
I suggest you draft a strongly worded email to the Handbaggers suggesting you are not going to put up with it anymore and you now know that C.Scott is trolling you flognuts from within.

Yours in footy
Uncle Taz.

Last edited:
I do that from time to time CatKnackers, but on a serious note welcome back (if you see King Cold/Nakia can you remind him he owes me 50 Grand, see the “Handbaggers 2019 Premiers” thread for proof) meantime give me your take on this.

4 years ago I warned you Knobs that C.Scott was a fraud and he is only interested in getting enough Home and Away wins to keep his job, hence the 70% winning record in season.

His losing Finals record is now a staggering 80% and he refuses to address the same problem year in year out as to why they get exposed in Finals, and keeps recruiting know “shit the bed in Finals” players.

The Handbaggers have way way way way way too many one way players who go missing when the heat comes on hence in the Finals they get found out.

I eagerly await your deflection and rant on about the Hawks (The most successful club in the last half a century and who the Handbaggers have never beaten in a GF since you have been alive) but once you do that, give us your take on C.Scotts 80% losing record in Finals.
I suggest you draft a strongly worded email to the Handbaggers suggesting you are not going to put up with it anymore and you now know that C.Scott is trolling you flognuts from within.

Yours in footy
Uncle Taz.
I will leave you to track down my fellow cats brethren, you still haven’t even found PoidaCat from what I can tell 😉....And C.Scott has never straight setted twice like another coach I know. 👍

Nah, the book is 'Xtremes Book of Extreme B*tthurt'......

Why would I be when Dangerflop will never amount to anything as a player ?

He butchers the ball more than Gordan Ramsay swears while cooking a meal :D

And I don't even have to "fight" with the Catters anymore as you lot seem to have turned on each other in recent times :D

source.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's Dangerfield ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back