Which club has the worst posters on BigFooty?

Who has the worst posters?

• Adelaide

Votes: 55 4.7%
  • Brisbane Lions

Votes: 12 1.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 247 21.0%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 62 5.3%
  • Essendon

Votes: 59 5.0%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 31 2.6%
  • Geelong

Votes: 57 4.8%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 7 0.6%
  • Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 9 0.8%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 252 21.4%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 24 2.0%
  • Norf

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 56 4.8%
  • Richmond

Votes: 55 4.7%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 31 2.6%
  • Sydney

Votes: 7 0.6%
  • West Coast

Votes: 67 5.7%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 23 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Has to be between shitmound and Norf Melvin

Shitmound - deluded bunch of losers with an obsession with the blues, unbearable to deal with in the off season.

Norf- don't seem to understand that they are on borrowed time and refuse to accept that they are a burden on the afl. Their board is full of flogs who when you raise the issue of Norf being a blight on the wider afl landscape have their mods permaban you. Board contains less free speech and more censorship than Norf Korea.

Oohh hawks once again win behind the proxy every-year winner carltank.
Must hate to know you are despised, not because you are successful but are just a bunch of flogs. :eek:

north melbourne. if they treat everyone else like they do swans supporters on here after a loss against us i am surprised then i am surprised they aren;t higher up. quite a big chip on their shoulders that lot.

Not to worry pre-seasons almost over mate, instead of hanging shit & making themselves feel important, they'll revert to their fall back postion of making excuses on their own board.

north melbourne. if they treat everyone else like they do swans supporters on here after a loss against us i am surprised then i am surprised they aren;t higher up. quite a big chip on their shoulders that lot.

3rd highest, behind Carlton and Dawkthorn fans.

Sounds fine to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Which club has the worst posters on BigFooty?

Back