Which jumper design do you prefer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Greater West Sydney Rangas? Change the "G" to an "R" and recruit Lingy!

Honestly, I don't mind the jumper but I agree that a Charcoal and Orange back with a white number would look better. I like the way the colours are similar to Balmain/Wests Tigers. It may encourage their supporters to at keep an eye on a "second" team like Victorians do with the Storm.

I wonder when this will be decided by the club?

What will they wear in their 2 x 40 minute games in the first round of the NAB Cup?

My prediction ... they will wear one design in one game, a different one in the other. Probably the last chance to showcase the two before the final decision is made.

What colour are the socks on option B? I prefer option B's design but notice that the socks are cut off in the image.

Perhaps we could redo this poll with the recently discovered 3rd strip the GWG boys have been wearing..

Which is the 3rd strip? I've only seen the 2 mentioned in the OP. Pretty keen on getting the orange and charcoal with white G, have seen it for $95 at Rebel.

Which is the 3rd strip? I've only seen the 2 mentioned in the OP. Pretty keen on getting the orange and charcoal with white G, have seen it for $95 at Rebel.

This is the one.
Adam+Treloar+GWS+Giants+Training+Session+OirJJhiDpaKl.jpg

Interesting thing about this one is that is has a grey back, where the backs of both alternatives are orange..
Might mean it gets used as a alternate / clash gurnsey against teams with red/yellow backs..
Either way it's grown on me.

Not bad though I still think I prefer the other one. Gonna buy one as soon as I find it in my size.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the one.
Adam+Treloar+GWS+Giants+Training+Session+OirJJhiDpaKl.jpg

Interesting thing about this one is that is has a grey back, where the backs of both alternatives are orange..
Might mean it gets used as a alternate / clash gurnsey against teams with red/yellow backs..
Either way it's grown on me.

This one with a charcoal (or even orange) back would rock! :thumbsu:

I am happy with the grey back, it should be either a charcoal or grey back. Have a primarily orange strip, and have a more neutral stip like this, that would be sweet.

The three stripes is a good design, but has clashes with the Saints and Magpies.

A quick note; it was difficult to pick Saturday's jumpers from a distance, with the Hawthorn Jumpers and our blending quite a lot.

Personally, I would like to see orange being the dominant colour, with hooped sox or black sox with orange trim. A white away strip would be ideal, with subtle lines of orange and charcoal defining our identity.

The three stripes is a good design, but has clashes with the Saints and Magpies.

A quick note; it was difficult to pick Saturday's jumpers from a distance, with the Hawthorn Jumpers and our blending quite a lot.

Personally, I would like to see orange being the dominant colour, with hooped socks or black sock with orange trim. A white away strip would be ideal, with subtle lines of orange and charcoal defining our identity.

Yeah, as good as the 3 stripes is, it's probably not a great option against teams like St Kilda, Collingwood or even Hawthorn.
So you're saying in the AFL there's a possibility our 'white G' gurnsey could clash with the Hawks? I suppose it's not a huge deal, as we will be coming up with a 'light' clash strip as well, which I am hoping will be an alternate version of the 'white G' strip, with orange at the top, a charcoal G and white /silver/grey everywhere else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which jumper design do you prefer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back