Which jumper design do you prefer?

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL's policy on what clashes with what is not necessarily based on common sense.

It's not really based on colour. It's based on a combination of light vs dark and who kicks up a stink. Since the AFL basically own GWS, the latter part is out , so red and orange could both be "light" colours.

The orange jumper with charcoal G should be the main jumper as it would last longer. the other one will end up like Port Adelaide and Fremantle's old jumper.

Also just watched the news and the GWS jumper (v Brisbane Lions reserves) has a grey G and GWS were wearing grey shorts (as the away team).

Hey I dont disagree. I prefer the one with orange and Charocal G (However I do like both). But the one with Orange upper, charcoal lower, white G, charoal shorts and orange socks will most likely be our main jumper

The orange jumper with charcoal G should be the main jumper as it would last longer. the other one will end up like Port Adelaide and Fremantle's old jumper.

Also just watched the news and the GWS jumper (v Brisbane Lions reserves) has a grey G and GWS were wearing grey shorts (as the away team).

I was at the game Everton, and GWS definitely wore their white G and white shorts as the away team. Looked alright too, which surprised me cos I thought it was the weakest. But thats the thing, its only when you see the GWS guernseys played in day and night that we'll really know as to their effect from a marketing/brand viewpoint.

Meantime Everton, check your TV colour adjustments, as the GWS were definitely not wearing 'grey' or charcoal shorts today. I was there. :D

Hey I dont disagree. I prefer the one with orange and Charocal G (However I do like both). But the one with Orange upper, charcoal lower, white G, charoal shorts and orange socks will most likely be our main jumper

And I'm the opposite. The white G and white shorts worked a treat as the Away strip.
This would mean that the orange and charcoal top and charcoal shorts would be the Home strip as it is darker. Consequently, it would force all other visiting teams to wear their light strips or white clash strip.
Its as simple as that. Maybe the 3 panel Saints copy will be used when there's a design clash, but against who, as the GWS design is otherwise original.

I like the white "G" jumper better - looks better with the charcoal shorts than the white/silver (whatever colour it is!) shorts.

What's this jumper? No clash at all V Eastlake with our main jumper. Away Jumper? We've played lots of Away games already and havent worn that

scaled.php

Well thats what we wore today. That was the lads going into the rooms at HT.

Sheedy talking to the team at QTR time.
scaled.php

Choco talking to the team at 3QTR time.
scaled.php

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I think it's good they've got the blue to represent NSW sporting colours......I think we're better off not having any blue at all. We should just stick to our colours. Orange, Charcoal and white for all our jumpers.

The second jumper with the charcoal bottom and orange is personally my favourite, it really stands out on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which jumper design do you prefer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back