Which player currently has the biggest kick in the AFL ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Moloney as he gives the ball great height

around the top of the league for long kicks and inside 50s and he even managed to miss 2 games by not touching someone. see he can do anything :p

Sav from about 60-65 out having a shot from inside the center square. Fletcher goes alright from the goalsquare too. Stewey Dew has a massive kick as well.

For accuracy cant go past Josh Hunt's massive left foot, Id kill for that...not really, but Id take it.

Hunt, lucas, sav, dew, wirrapunda. I have heard delido has a massive torp on him but wallace wants him to have played and gained confidence first. wouldnt want to play against him when he gets confidence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Magenius said:
meh ??

wirrapunda
dew
lynch
buckley
rocca
chick
fevola
meh
judd
??
Wirrapunda, Buckley, Chick, Judd, even Fevola. As if any one of them is the longest kick in the league. Chick :rolleyes: Wonder if you would have nominated him if he'd still been at hawthorn?

For mine Josh Hunt. Could realistically be any one of him, Rocca/s, Dew or Lynch.
Give it a couple of years and change my tip to Lance Franklin. Can kick like an absolute mule.

I love the way half of these posters try to pretend Anthony Rocca doesn't exist. With the exception of Graham (on a good day) NO ONE since Blight has given it such a roost as Tony Rocca

Macpie said:
I love the way half of these posters try to pretend Anthony Rocca doesn't exist. With the exception of Graham (on a good day) NO ONE since Blight has given it such a roost as Tony Rocca

except maybe libba :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Which player currently has the biggest kick in the AFL ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back