which player has the most natural talent?

Remove this Banner Ad

It means look at another thread on this board ie 'Biggest Waste of talent' to see what i mean

Originally posted by Ten Ton Hammer
Good point but can he use his talent to the best of his abilties like metera and lewis.

Wirrpunda that is.

By the way I wouldn't go around chuckin off just yet when your hero Adam Goodes hasn't even proved his consistency after winning the Brownlow

Guys as a tiger supporter it kills me whenever i see pavlich play we could of picked him up instead of Fiora but oh well.

Pavlich can ruck,play on ball, play key Position either end and is pretty effective in Full Forward this guys is massive gun and it just burns up inside when he does sumthing good

Originally posted by Clayton
It means look at another thread on this board ie 'Biggest Waste of talent' to see what i mean

By the way I wouldn't go around chuckin off just yet when your hero Adam Goodes hasn't even proved his consistency after winning the Brownlow
[/

Typical all i said is can he use his talent to the best of his ability like your hero's lewis and metera and you snap.And for you information goodes isn't my hero matter of fact last year i wanted to rip his throat cause he was tryin to be a show off with the ball.
Until he finally learnt how to be a team player then i became a fan hell i guess you can say i jumped on the ban wagon to his fanclub!
But you already knew that!

Originally posted by Ten Ton Hammer
Typical all i said is can he use his talent to the best of his ability like your hero's lewis and metera and you snap.And for you information goodes isn't my hero matter of fact last year i wanted to rip his throat cause he was tryin to be a show off with the ball.
Until he finally learnt how to be a team player then i became a fan hell i guess you can say i jumped on the ban wagon to his fanclub!
But you already knew that!

This Belongs in the "Adam Goodes Board" like the rest of your 31 trolls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to say vossy would be the most talented player in the league. I could watch him play all the time, he has by far the best vision and his skills are fairly close to perfect. He also is a fantastic leader of his club and great sportsman (shown by his grand final speeches and his sportsmanship to all teams).

He isnt exactly quick, but he isnt the slowest man over the ground.

Im not a Bears supporter, but I think vossy has all the tools that show him as a great footballer. If not one of the most talented.

LC

I think someone mentioned Phil Carman in another thread, and that bloke had natural talent to burn, even more than Jezza, Knights or Tiger Crosswell.

These days McLeod oozes it and Hird has it too.

Maybe a level down is a group with Judd, Goodes, Tarrant maybe a few others.

I disagree that Buckley is in this group, the guy is a champ no doubt, but with him its all about hard work and concentration.

Originally posted by Bluemike
Jared Brennan

Jared was my first choice also.

Actually, I think every Aboriginal player, even the ones that don't make it to AFL level are natural players.

No fear.....fast....back themselves..... which sometimes does not fall into the team plan and they sometimes fall away under strict team rules.

I loved watching them play earlier this year, some of the play they did was breathtaking.

That is not taking away from all the multiculteral players that are playing today, because there is no question every Club sports their own Champion, no matter what you say.

Voss
Hird
Buckley, etc., this is the never ending arguement........and of course I will add my bit with Voss, but just picking up the ball and it feels right, like it belongs to them and they have no restrictions, the Aboriginal player just looks at ease at all times.

Originally posted by wrennyboy
Guys as a tiger supporter it kills me whenever i see pavlich play we could of picked him up instead of Fiora but oh well.

Pavlich can ruck,play on ball, play key Position either end and is pretty effective in Full Forward this guys is massive gun and it just burns up inside when he does sumthing good

good, feel the burn...:D

Originally posted by StKildonan
Michael O'Loughlin
Adam Goodes
Adam Schneider

Add Nick Davis to the list and I think you've got the 4 most natural talented Swans on our present list (though, IMO, Goodes is a more talented athlete than he is footballer).

here one from every team:

syd:goodes
ess:cupido&rioli*
rich:bowden*
dogs:koops* now
geelong:ablett
port:pickett&burgoynes*
adel:mcleod#1*
westcoast:sampi
roos:motlops*&wells
freo:medhurst
melb:green
bris:aker&brennan*
stkilda:x.clarke*
hawks:crawford
carl:holihan
coll:davis

the *star represents northern territory boys

Remove this Banner Ad

which player has the most natural talent?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back