Which player will stamp themselves on the competition in 08?

Remove this Banner Ad

i really hope Deledio does this year, he has had a few solid seasons, patches of brilliance, i hope he takes it to a new level this year.

Walker is shit.
What has Tenace done to deserve another contract? :) :eek:

He's a spud and won't get a game ahead of Djerrkura, Varcoe,Prismall and Djerrkurra next year.

Walker was best on ground against Port Adelaide after he received 10 votes from Pagan and Williams. He will have a great year playing wing all year and not tagging for Pagan who used him out of position more often than not. It will be great to see Walker playing with the likes of Judd, Stevens, Carazzo, Simpson, Scotland, Murphy, Gibbs, Hadley, etc. next year. :cool:

What has Tenace done to deserve another contract? :) :eek:

He's a spud and won't get a game ahead of Djerrkura, Varcoe,Prismall and Djerrkurra next year.

Walker was best on ground against Port Adelaide after he received 10 votes from Pagan and Williams. He will have a great year playing wing all year and not tagging for Pagan who used him out of position more often than not. It will be great to see Walker playing with the likes of Judd, Stevens, Carazzo, Simpson, Scotland, Murphy, Gibbs, Hadley, etc. next year. :cool:

Who ever mentioned anything about Kane Tenace? I think he's as talented as Andrew Walker..... shit.

Dream on he will never be elite.

Maybe Kosi or Embley

You realise he's only 21 and in terms of racking up disposals is on par with J Bartel at the same age.

One of the most underrated younger mids in the league. Even Essendon fans underrate him.

You realise he's only 21 and in terms of racking up disposals is on par with J Bartel at the same age.

One of the most underrated younger mids in the league. Even Essendon fans underrate him.

Essendon supporters don't know how to underrate anything to do with their club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Embley and Hansen are two from my own club who have never had a chance to stamp their authority on the competition due to consistent injury.

Hasnen is more of a workhouse but Embley has the ability to do the special, and with an injury free season should finally make AA.

Kosi - will be injury free.
Gibbs - won't be held back like this year and won't tire himself with to much gym work. Put on weight over season.
McLean - injury free
Murphy - more depth arounf him
Pendelbury - will improve more and will play a Buckley type role of the 90's

Remove this Banner Ad

Which player will stamp themselves on the competition in 08?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back