Moved Thread Which side do you want to see win a Wooden Spoon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne - they deserve it and without the picks that come with it - let them die

Point of correction taz- it's actually 1958 for the Cats, not '57.

Has been a while for us- we came perilously close in 2006. Thank god the mob from Princes Park was worse and managed to finish below us (only on a large percentage gap, mind you!)

I think we were both average that year. Considering how frustrating the picks we got that year have been, dont think our clubs will ever value dipping that low again.

now that is bay 13 material:D. Why get so defensive?? you reading too much into it. Still your Swans success relies on the politics to get the prop up from AFL HQ so I can't blame you pushing your agenda with the stress of proverbial adjectives and what not. Naturally, the weasel and hunchback references are not far from Swanny's cultural background.

Thats why I am not worried about not having any Swans supporters as friends which one of your fellow supporters seemed to think would bother meo_O. I like unassuming friends so agenda Swans fans need not apply.:D

How does the Swans win a premiership, use colorful language, ha ha quiet the weasel!!:p

How does the Swans win...

Lol **** sake.

Simple for me- the Swans.

If they could get a hat trick of spoons it would be party time!!:D

We get it, you enjoy trolling the Swans, move on. Why you have yet to be carded for such stupidity I will never understand.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sydney, just so Vlad would lose his shit.
If that happened Vlad would just argue that the COL in Sydney is actually 20%, not 10% higher than Melbourne. Thus giving them further salary cap concessions and a Priority pick as they have been severely disadvantaged in the previous season.

now that is bay 13 material:D.

Thats why I am not worried about not having any Swans supporters as friends which one of your fellow supporters seemed to think would bother meo_O. I like unassuming friends so agenda Swans fans need not apply.:D

How does the Swans win a premiership, use colorful language, ha ha quiet the weasel!!:p
I think you're referring to me.

I didn't say that not having Swans fans as friends might bother you. I really don't care.

I said very few supporters of other clubs hate us.

Essentially you're carrying on trying to get a rise out of Swans supporters, and it's all based on the wrongheaded assumption that many others feel the way you do about the Swans. But you are indeed part of a very small minority, so you're basically shouting into an empty back alley expecting your heavy scary mates to materialise. So far they haven't.

What's doubly dumb about your OP is that a great many supporters of other clubs quite like Richmond too.

But I guess that's what I like about BF. One is exposed to the full spectrum of human intelligence.

Finally, can you please repost your last sentence in Standard English?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you're referring to me.

I didn't say that not having Swans fans as friends might bother you. I really don't care.

I said very few supporters of other clubs hate us.

Essentially you're carrying on trying to get a rise out of Swans supporters, and it's all based on the wrongheaded assumption that many others feel the way you do about the Swans. But you are indeed part of a very small minority, so you're basically shouting into an empty back alley expecting your heavy scary mates to materialise. So far they haven't.

What's doubly dumb about your OP is that a great many supporters of other clubs quite like Richmond too.

But I guess that's what I like about BF. One is exposed to the full spectrum of human intelligence.

Finally, can you please repost your last sentence in Standard English?

I am a person of substance not form, I follow teams that win fairly and don't rely on manipulation via politics. If you have an issue with the english question bigfooty about the spell check, if you have an issue with the grammar well I can't help you, this is the real world meeting real peoples needs and wants in a market so everybody is happy as a whole not a propped up agenda to support the grubs as you would wish.

If none of my friends are Swans supporters why would I bother to get a rise out of them:confused: . You are creating a mountain out of nothing because you need Vlad and others to look at you favourably because clearly the Swans location is unviable:oops: . I am not going to apologise for your insecurity and desperation that drew you out. I wasn't seeking to draw out anything. I could have easily picked the bombers or even Collingwood, Geelong, even Carlton but probably not them because they have been through the crap hole anyway.

By the way some of my friends are Carlton supporters, I rate them higher than Swans supporters. This has nothing to do with the club they support or does it? You make a strong case to avoid Swans supporters I must say. Glad the people in Sydney I know don't support the Swans:rolleyes:.

I haven't made any assumptions and nor have I said I represent mainstream Richmond supporterso_O.

I just posted a thread about the spoon for something different and I happen to be a Tigers supporter, get used to it, or buy some cake, whatever makes you happy:rolleyes:

I am a person of substance not form, I follow teams that win fairly and don't rely on manipulation via politics. If you have an issue with the english question bigfooty about the spell check, if you have an issue with the grammar well I can't help you, this is the real world meeting real peoples needs and wants in a market so everybody is happy as a whole not a propped up agenda to support the grubs as you would wish.

If none of my friends are Swans supporters why would I bother to get a rise out of them:confused: . You are creating a mountain out of nothing because you need Vlad and others to look at you favourably because clearly the Swans location is unviable:oops: . I am not going to apologise for your insecurity and desperation that drew you out. I wasn't seeking to draw out anything. I could have easily picked the bombers or even Collingwood, Geelong, even Carlton but probably not them because they have been through the crap hole anyway.

By the way some of my friends are Carlton supporters, I rate them higher than Swans supporters. This has nothing to do with the club they support or does it? You make a strong case to avoid Swans supporters I must say. Glad the people in Sydney I know don't support the Swans:rolleyes:.

I haven't made any assumptions and nor have I said I represent mainstream Richmond supporterso_O.

I just posted a thread about the spoon for something different and I happen to be a Tigers supporter, get used to it, or buy some cake, whatever makes you happy:rolleyes:
Seriously weird shit. Insofar as I can understand what you're talking about, you appear to have totally misunderstood what I said.

But for the most part I don't even understand what you're getting at.

So, I am not going to go there. Feel free to have the last say. Feel free to say you "won".

I'll even say it. You won.

Seriously weird shit. Insofar as I can understand what you're talking about, you appear to have totally misunderstood what I said.

But for the most part I don't even understand what you're getting at.

So, I am not going to go there. Feel free to have the last say. Feel free to say you "won".

I'll even say it. You won.

Spare me and give yourself a clap. You managed to troll an innocent thread onto the bay which did not suit the agenda of the Swans and now it has been taken away from the general publics eye you have moved on after accomplishing your true goal misleading the mods

Spare me and give yourself a clap. You managed to troll an innocent thread onto the bay which did not suit the agenda of the Swans and now it has been taken away from the general publics eye you have moved on after accomplishing your true goal misleading the mods
So you're paranoid to boot.

Great another shit thread dumped on the bay :thumbsdown:

Thanks so much :rolleyes:

Quality poster like myself don't deserve this treatment :(

BTW answer is Failmantle /thread

How long has it been since the general public could access the Bay? I didn't realise I was so special, must be some sort of special reatment from Vlad

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Which side do you want to see win a Wooden Spoon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back