Game Day Wooden Spoonmond vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't saying McKay was dominating the stat I was just pointing out this stat is in stark contrast to the cherry picked Assists stat.

Now you point it out 7.48 to 7.0 to 5.44 is quite the decline. #concerning
Yes a bit of a drop off this year along with the whole team, but I would say his overall performances makes him a player we are happy to keep

As for #concerning I would be more worried about Carlton's drop off in the last two weeks, our only concern is finishing last or second last, whereas Carlton need to make it happen while the window is open, nothing worse than getting to the well and finding you cant drink the water.

Yes a bit of a drop off this year along with the whole team, but I would say his overall performances makes him a player we are happy to keep

As for #concerning I would be more worried about Carlton's drop off in the last two weeks, our only concern is finishing last or second last, whereas Carlton need to make it happen while the window is open, nothing worse than getting to the well and finding you cant drink the water.
Well der. Its a matter of whether he is a player that wants to stay

I think our performances have been quite level actually. 2 goal loss to GWS, 2 goal loss to Bulldogs, 10 goal win against Richmond. 3 very similar performance levels.

Thanks to some shitty YouTube video of some 80s camp uk young talent type show my 7 yo (who is autistic) has become obsessed with can’t stop the music by the village people. He ****ing loves it and plays it on repeat and it makes me go into full melt mode :mad:

ZackahJr: "Which one of the Village People are you Dad?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Wooden Spoonmond vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back