FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Binged watched the series again in preparation for the 2nd part of S5 release in November.

Ive never been into the Western genre and thoroughly enjoyed this show. Highly recommend, its a 8/10 for me.

Costner is what made this show great, so it will be interesting moving forward how he is not a part of it.

Binged watched the series again in preparation for the 2nd part of S5 release in November.

Ive never been into the Western genre and thoroughly enjoyed this show. Highly recommend, its a 8/10 for me.

Costner is what made this show great, so it will be interesting moving forward how he is not a part of it.
yeah not sure what happens now with him gone

It tells the story of a horrific murder that upends the Chicago Prosecuting Attorneys' office when one of its own is suspected of the crime.

6/10

If you are into Law and Order-SVU this is a TV show you will enjoy. It was dropped as one episode a week, but I felt would have been more enjoyable if I could have binged watched it. Its 8 episodes in total and is a complete story.

Trivia - Sarsgaard is married to Gyllenhaal's sister Maggie.

Been binging the series Slasher. Watched the 3 seasons on Netflix. 3 was the best though I found the ending a bit of a letdown. 1 was pretty good. 2 wasn't as good. A bit too convoluted.

Starting Season 4 of The Sopranos either later tonight or some time tomorrow. Powering through at a season a week, and that's without devoting every night to it. Kind of funny that my main motivation for watching it was the build up to get to the Pine Barrens episode (similar to how I wanted to watch the festivus episode of Seinfeld but not at THAT particular time).

But now I can plow on and gradually finish the rest of the series in the next 3 weeks. I like Tony, but I also simultaneously want to punch him in the head lol.

It tells the story of a horrific murder that upends the Chicago Prosecuting Attorneys' office when one of its own is suspected of the crime.

6/10

If you are into Law and Order-SVU this is a TV show you will enjoy. It was dropped as one episode a week, but I felt would have been more enjoyable if I could have binged watched it. Its 8 episodes in total and is a complete story.

Binged it and thought it was good…2 episodes too long

Just finished The Americans (again).
Started City on a Hill.
I have to watch the Americans again, been a few years since my last watch, one of my favourite shows

I've been watching the new Batman animated series on Prime, and I have to say it's been pretty great. It has a real old-school feel to it, and I love how they've gone with an art deco 1940s look.

I watched episode 1 last night and thought it was okay. Penguin being a woman threw me a little though and the canon was kinda silly. I'll probably persist with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6/10

Literally just put this on 10 mins ago.

2/3 through a 3-disc tv adaption of 'the shining'. stephen king screenplays stephen king. a thrift shop find for the sum of $1.

haven't read the book but supposedly this is closer to it than kubrick which would not be surprising. not terrible but maybe suffers from a few king novel hallmarks like feeling overly long, template villain. interestingly, king falling into writing on a writer doesn't stand out with what else is happening. at 4 hours, it was going to drag at some point and that was probably the first disc, second one i just watched was an improvement.
kid annoys the shit out of me for some reason.

I randomly put on Modern Family Season 4 for the first time in years and realise I still like the show. So I'll probably continue watching it.

Finished Dexter Season 1. It was alright. Not as good as I remember. It's very corny and silly at times, like:

Dexter taking his brother back to his place to kill him, while his brother is the #1 most wanted serial killer in USA. You don't think people were monitoring his house?

Not sure if I'll continue. Maybe I'll get to the Trinity Killer stuff as I remember that being kinda cool.

I randomly put on Modern Family Season 4 for the first time in years and realise I still like the show. So I'll probably continue watching it.

Finished Dexter Season 1. It was alright. Not as good as I remember. It's very corny and silly at times, like:

Dexter taking his brother back to his place to kill him, while his brother is the #1 most wanted serial killer in USA. You don't think people were monitoring his house?

Not sure if I'll continue. Maybe I'll get to the Trinity Killer stuff as I remember that being kinda cool.
Dexter full of plot holes (season 7 especially), but it's still a great show.

Trinity season is close to one of the best seasons of TV of all time IMO.

I've just finished watching the first 5 episodes of Evil Season 1 after seeing a recommendation for it on Reddit.

It is fantastic so far! Has anybody watched this?

I’ve looked at it a few times but the title puts me off…in short what is the plot?
It’s a little bit XFiles a little bit Supernatural and a little bit something else. A trainee priest a female psychologist non believer and a technical expert work for the Catholic Church to either prove or debunk paranormal phenomena . A lot of sexual tension develops between the priest and the psych, who is married with four daughters. I like this stuff so think it’s pretty good. Incidentally the woman’s husband is played by Patrick Bramhall who, along with his wife, Harriet Dyer, developed Colin from accounts while over there making this.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back