FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbackable. He’s been stabbed, hung a few times, crushed, decapitated, bayoneted, drowned, throat slit, impaled, buried alive, torn apart by horses, killed by a cow (bovinicide?).

There’s not much left!!

He was also an elusive target in Hitman 2, so Agent 47 got to kill him in lots of different ways.

Three part series called Time starting on ABC tonight...starring Sean Bean. A prison drama which is usually not my cup of tea but this one has got some rave reviews
It's awesome.

Just started The Wire- am slowly warming up to it.

Unashamedly, Beauty and the Geek bahahaa. It's actually quite wholesome :) They all look like they've made long lasting friendships.
Aint no shame in a little reality. I'm really looking forward to The Block starting next week. Am not into lego or ninjas, geeks or chefs. It's been a long time between reality drinks for me.

Aint no shame in a little reality. I'm really looking forward to The Block starting next week. Am not into lego or ninjas, geeks or chefs. It's been a long time between reality drinks for me.
Yeah The Block might be good. I don't watch a lot of primetime TV anymore though.

I am currently watching one of my favourite shows as a kid, The Bionic Woman. Like most 70's TV shows there are some terrible episodes mixed in with some great ones, but what The Bionic Woman had going for it was the gorgeous Lindsay Wagner in the lead, probably the first woman I ever had a crush on.:)

The Wire, give it until at least ep 5 as it's a lot of setup. GOAT show.

The Wire, give it until at least ep 5 as it's a lot of setup. GOAT show.
Lol you are spot on there. I wasnt really into it- just watched episode 5 last night. Am into it. :thumbsu:

*nothing will top Sopranos tho from my POV- watched the final series of that a couple months back.

nothing will top Sopranos tho from my POV- watched the final series of that a couple months back.
Rewatching it now. Midway through season 3. Haven't seen these episodes since it was first aired so it's almost like watching it for the first time.

What a ****ing show.

The Old Man

Disney

Jeff Bridges is ex CIA living off the grid for 30 years but now suddenly has someone from the past out to kill him.

Really good show. Bridges is perfectly cast as is Lithgow as the FBI co director charged with tracking him down.

There’s 3 episodes available now with new episodes landing every Wednesday.

It starts off well. Bridges, Lithgow, dogs, intrigue, action. Then it gets bogged down with so much talking. Flashbacks to his wife, his daughter, his new girlfriend. Zzzz.

Did they ever explain how an Afghani warlord got so much control over the US government agencies?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It starts off well. Bridges, Lithgow, dogs, intrigue, action. Then it gets bogged down with so much talking. Flashbacks to his wife, his daughter, his new girlfriend. Zzzz.

Did they ever explain how an Afghani warlord got so much control over the US government agencies?
I'm only up to the episodes shown on Disney so far.

The last of the episodes I've seen was a let down on the eps before that.

Hopefully the show picks back up.

No, there's no explanation so far on our aired shows. I'm assuming it will be some reveal.

I'm only up to the episodes shown on Disney so far.

The last of the episodes I've seen was a let down on the eps before that.

Hopefully the show picks back up.

No, there's no explanation so far on our aired shows. I'm assuming it will be some reveal.

I didn't realise I was ahead of the Disney release. Hopefully, I didn't gave away anything. Agree about what you said in the spoiler.

We're supposed to believe this random woman he has just met has psychological skills. If he gives her half his millions then she will cancel the email she has scheduled. How about "No. Cancel the email or I will inflict horrible pain on you before killing you then finding your son and doing the same to him".

The last episode is good, you just have to wade through some tedious stuff to get there. I reckon it would have made a better movie than a show.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back