FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

What happens in them?

Jimmy Fallon Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
One example -
A transgender hooker's third offence...their defence was insanity (fetishism for attracting men)

Been enjoying Dark Matter and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel lately.

On the latter, when it came out I had the vague impression it was a period Marpley sleuth or maybe superhero related. Whereas I have a reliable soft spot for stand-up fiction & docs (less so the actual thing) as well as period NY and so kicking myself for not investigating further earlier. Hour dramedy with a fine support cast (Shalhoub’s Abe is hilarious to me) and exceedingly witty script that looks a joy to work in. I like how you can see where they got their humour from via their parents and milieu. All on SBSoD right now, very easy classy viewing.

Last edited:

Been enjoying Dark Matter and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel lately.

On the latter, when it came out I had the vague impression it was a period Marpley sleuth or maybe superhero related. Whereas I have a reliable soft spot for stand-up fiction & docs (less so the actual thing) as well as period NY and so kicking myself for not investigating further earlier. Hour dramedy with a fine support cast (Shalhoub’s Abe is hilarious to me) and abnormally witty script that looks a joy to work in. I like how you can see where they got their humour from via their parents and milieu. All on SBSoD right now, very easy classy viewing.
Yeah, I had the same experience and avoided it for a couple of years. But it's an amazing show. Beautifully produced and the script is just sensational, perfectly performed.

I put Lost on my watchlist. Know the basic plotline but never sat and watched an episode

Not sure I actually will watch - especially with the feedback over how it ended

There was another show by the same people about a town that captured people which frustrated me whenever I sat down with my friend to watch it - due to the lack of movement

But its on my list so lets see where it lands one day

I put Lost on my watchlist. Know the basic plotline but never sat and watched an episode

Not sure I actually will watch - especially with the feedback over how it ended

There was another show by the same people about a town that captured people which frustrated me whenever I sat down with my friend to watch it - due to the lack of movement

But its on my list so lets see where it lands one day
Lost is exactly the same

starts off with a bang

then just drags it all out and nothing happens

I never got past maybe the end of the second season when it was on TV

got sick of nothing happening

Binge watching Superstore. Geez, it's good. It manages to mix laugh out loud ridiculously funny with genuine character development. The main cast are great as are the backgrounders like Sandra and Myrtle.

Two thumbs up.
Where are you watching Superstore? We binged five seasons but haven't been able to find season 6 anywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did it return recently? Was sure it wasn't there last time we looked a few months ago. Anyway, good news, will bash out that final season.
Wait, might be Stan.

Binge watching LOST after nearly 20yrs
My wife never saw it so we watch together.

Still impressed with it all, I know a lot of people hated the ending but it is great knowing the ending and watching it again and seeing how it all ties in together
Lost in your own 20 year time travel

Binge watching LOST after nearly 20yrs
My wife never saw it so we watch together.

Still impressed with it all, I know a lot of people hated the ending but it is great knowing the ending and watching it again and seeing how it all ties in together
Doing the same thing.

Just not the wife thing…

The formula becomes reptetive. I gave up after four seasons.

that it does. watching season 5 or something at the moment. entertaining enough but starting to find other things i can do.

new case, wrong diagnosis, treat that. do a test, something happens or leaks out of our patient, new diagnosis. repeat tests. oh noes, the symptoms don't go together. house talks with someone, has an epiphany.

Been rewatching Greys and am halfway through season 11.

Other shows I'm liking at the moment are Below Deck Med, Reasonable Doubt, Bel Air and Presumed Innocent.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back