FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished a couple of series, Apple TV produces high quality TV shows

Dark Matter 8.5/10 fantastic and a mind twister.

Silo 7.5/10 great again, they ripped Fallout environment but great none the less.

Can't wait for Severance s2 to start, Apple TV is nailing it atm.
Silo came out before Fallout and is the better of the two.

Fallout has been a game for decades plus the tone for both is vastly different. I enjoyed both.
Yeah aware, thought we were talking about Fallout the TV series.

Season 1 finished as of 15 minutes ago, (Aug 26)

Started 24: Season 4 last night (one episode before the elimination final, 2 more straight after!)

Technically 51 episodes in 12 days - equates to 4.25 episodes a day... not entirely accurate (did have a night or two off lol). I started season 3 last Sunday...... powered through 7 both that day and Monday (night). Spread the final 10 across Tuesday-Thursday nights.

Just love the show, now that I'm into my favourite season stretch (4-5) I'll probably get through 8 episodes today and tomorrow, then (hopefully) 4 per evening until next weekend - then rinse and repeat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is only one good Australian show worth watching these past 25 years

Mr Inbetween

Everything else is a bin fire
Hard to find an effective argument with that.

Started binging Boston Legal. I watched it when it first aired but don't recall any of the cases much. Typical David Kelley formula with a good blend of comedy, sex and drama. Spader, Shatner, Bergen, White etc. Love the chemistry between them all.
Great show!

DENNY CRANE!

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Watched the first episode of Return to Paradise last night. Looks good, very similar to Death in Paradise.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back