FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

still watching house. season 6.

leans a lot heavier into the office drama stuff. pranks featuring more heavily, not hard to understand why it only lasted 2 more seasons after this, they've thrashed the thing within an inch of it's life.

it's amazing how relationships and characters grow but as doctors they don't. they can know what someone did last episode, but they never twig that the first idea they came up with is always wrong-ish. they never realise the patient always collapses during a test etc. they also continually name potential diagnoses they should know aren't correct through the tests already conducted. it's amazing how much the show hinges on these doctors being oblivious to the tests they've just done.

still enjoyable but it's like getting addicted to vicodin. no longer amazing but watching to take the edge off your evening.

NCIS. I only watched an episode here and there when it was on so I am going through it now. I thought I would get bored of it after a couple of seasons but half way through season 5 I am still enjoying it. I won't watch all 21 seasons but I'll probably go up until the main cast leave the show.

NCIS. I only watched an episode here and there when it was on so I am going through it now. I thought I would get bored of it after a couple of seasons but half way through season 5 I am still enjoying it. I won't watch all 21 seasons but I'll probably go up until the main cast leave the show.
That was exactly how far I got through it. Loved it right up until then as well. Never committed to it past then.

Think it was around season 11/12 or so.

Is it not just rinse and repeat?

I’m watching Mysterious Cities of Gold through the SBS app to see if the episodes are suitable for kids.

I remember loving it when I was young but there were a few scary / strange bits. If I remember correctly a chicken was sacrificed on one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m watching Mysterious Cities of Gold through the SBS app to see if the episodes are suitable for kids.

I remember loving it when I was young but there were a few scary / strange bits. If I remember correctly a chicken was sacrificed on one of them.
Was a brilliant series

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back