FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Very Small Business was very good too. Bit more of a flimflam scammy two-hander though. ‘Back in...’ a decade later wasn’t as brilliant, but reflected the sheer changes and had more of an officey section staffing.

I like the contemporary set-up of literally returning to the office, but it otherwise looks redundant and that mockumentary style has arguably had its day.

To be fair though people were ready to crap on the US office back in the day.

Very Small Business was very good too. Bit more of a flimflam scammy two-hander though. ‘Back in...’ a decade later wasn’t as brilliant, but reflected the sheer changes and had more of an officey section staffing.

I like the contemporary set-up of literally returning to the office, but it otherwise looks redundant and that mockumentary style has arguably had its day.

To be fair though people were ready to crap on the US office back in the day.
This was my thought, reckon the comments aren't that different to when they announced the US Office, probably exacerbated by the gender flip. The Office is not the kind of show to easily create a clip reel of because most of the laughs come from the awkward interactions. I thought that had some potential, the literal return to the office after COVID has some comic potential and is particularly timely as more companies enforce it. But as you say, mockumentary may have had its day, I eventually bailed out of the US Office.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back