FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bear S3

This season has hit an absolute standstill. Just a series of interactions with 0 narrative.

I'm pretty sure this is the point, but can anyone tell me if it picks up at all?

Mastermind: To Think Like A Killer

3 parter on Disney+ highlighting the work of Dr Ann Burgess the 3rd person in the Mindhunter story

Dr Burgess worked with Ressler and Douglas in the BSU at FBI Headquarters and helped the analysis and raising of questionnaires

Highlights some cases she was working on and was another angle of the story of the early years

Kurve

Mastermind: To Think Like A Killer

3 parter on Disney+ highlighting the work of Dr Ann Burgess the 3rd person in the Mindhunter story

Dr Burgess worked with Ressler and Douglas in the BSU at FBI Headquarters and helped the analysis and raising of questionnaires

Highlights some cases she was working on and was another angle of the story of the early years

Kurve

Thanks, she's great with a lot to offer. Will check in for sure.

I've just watched the first couple of seasons of The Newsreader, that is one of the best Australian drama shows I have ever seen.

I love how it weaves in news events from the 80s and the acting is top notch, Anna Torv, Sam Reid and William McInnis especially.

Good to see that the ABC are still producing some of the best Australian drama series and are putting our tax dollars to good use.

Can't wait to watch the new season of The Newsreader next year where they move on to 1989, some good news events that year.

I've just watched the first couple of seasons of The Newsreader, that is one of the best Australian drama shows I have ever seen.

I love how it weaves in news events from the 80s and the acting is top notch, Anna Torv, Sam Reid and William McInnis especially.

Good to see that the ABC are still producing some of the best Australian drama series and are putting our tax dollars to good use.

Can't wait to watch the new season of The Newsreader next year where they move on to 1989, some good news events that year.
Still some very good shows made here.

My faves.

Blue murder.
Mr inbetween.
Killing time.

The 12 wasn't bad.
Fake wasn't bad aswell.

Liked water rats and stingers lol.

We binged Hijack when staying at an airbnb which had Apple TV. Plane hijacking/political thriller with Idris Alba. Would recommend.

Yep that's a good show .

Idris is great .

Didn't like his character in the wire.
Loved him in Luther.

Ying/yang.

The Bear S3

This season has hit an absolute standstill. Just a series of interactions with 0 narrative.

I'm pretty sure this is the point, but can anyone tell me if it picks up at all?

I'm early in the first season.
Really short EPs .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

24 days since my last "update" but season 7 of 24 is done and dusted. Just season 8 and then Live Another Day to go (36 episodes!). Once again about a 4 episode per day average, where over the last 3 weeks... yes most days I would watch a few episodes... but I did have a day off here and there, but would then make up for that by watching extra episodes (god bless weekend viewings!).

PUMPED!!!!

The Bear S3

No, it doesn’t, season 3 is incredibly boring and just filler. The entire season is basically Carmy is sad montages.

Check out my rant on it in The Bear thread. I didn’t hold back 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back