Who are our top 10 most important players??

Remove this Banner Ad

But whats the point of having a ruckman if he doesn't win hitouts? It's no good him just winning the ball around the ground, and getting killed at stoppages. Wth collingwoods' midfield they desperately need a effective tap ruckamn. Maybe he'll come good next year or the year after.

DarrenM said:
But whats the point of having a ruckman if he doesn't win hitouts? It's no good him just winning the ball around the ground, and getting killed at stoppages. Wth collingwoods' midfield they desperately need a effective tap ruckamn. Maybe he'll come good next year or the year after.

I agree. Coxy showed how important it is to give your mids first use of the ball. Having said that, Fraser I think will become the most important ruckman in the game within 2 yrs. He is already pushing for the most dominant ruckman around the ground. He towelled up Dean Cox against the Eagles this year and he's prob the best around the ground ruckman in the comp. Josh is deff on his way.

Josh, Pebs and Dids are our most important 3. Josh kills ruckmen around the ground. He's like another midfielder. Pebs had a shyte year, according to some, but still kicked 50+ goals and I think he had a stuffed shoulder for the last 2 mths. Dids is our go to match winner.

With Taz gone, Pebs now very important. I'm fairly excited about a new forward structure that will be less predictable as most of our footy went through Pebs and Taz. Now it could be, Pebs, Rusling/T Cloke or a W Bulldogs like set-up with Medhurst, Neon, Daisy at times.

Jimmy & Bucks are in our best few.

1. Fraser
2. Rocca
3. Buckley
4. Clement
5. Didak
6. Presti
7. Johnson
8. Lonie
9. Travis Cloke
10. Dane Swan

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are our top 10 most important players??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back