Who are the worst supporters in the NRL???

Remove this Banner Ad

hebdog85

Draftee
Apr 11, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
I would have to say the Parra supporters....
I have been to a number of games at different stadiums and i have to say Parra fans are by far the most arrogant and uneducated supporters in the comp.

hebdog85 said:
I would have to say the Parra supporters....
I have been to a number of games at different stadiums and i have to say Parra fans are by far the most arrogant and uneducated supporters in the comp.

W A R R I N G T O N.

I hear saint Joey is headed for the BUCKS

Looks like the Kights might just be STUFFED.

Good old Warrington, they play in Blue N Gold.:D

Parra are the most fickle. A perfect example is this year. People say that Rooster fans are theatre goers, Parra have more bandwagoners than any club combined. Rabbs called them the 'Collingwood' of the NRL, he's probably right.

Souths are just horrible. I went to an Easter Sunday Parra - Souths game a few years ago, they were all ferals.

Doggy fans, I dont mind on the whole. You get your dodgy fans in every club, but the dogs have more of the most passionate supporters in the competition.

hebdog85 said:
haha wat an insult :eek:

im a knights fan

not much better...

Knight fan calling Eels uneducated and arrogant, now thats a classic example of the pot calling the kettle you know what...

Minkus_Swan said:
Parra are the most fickle. A perfect example is this year. People say that Rooster fans are theatre goers, Parra have more bandwagoners than any club combined. Rabbs called them the 'Collingwood' of the NRL, he's probably right.
Souths are just horrible. I went to an Easter Sunday Parra - Souths game a few years ago, they were all ferals.

Doggy fans, I dont mind on the whole. You get your dodgy fans in every club, but the dogs have more of the most passionate supporters in the competition.

Why does he call them that? Pies supporters aren't generally renowned as "bandwagoners"....

Anyway, Bulldogs fans for mine. That's quite possibly because I am an Easts fan though :)

Bulldogs fans are THAT bad, Parra supporters (no offence ParraNRL) are the worst, they are the worlds biggest fans when they are dominating yet you can't find one when they are losing. This year has highlighted this as they have literally come out of the woodworks.

magpie_militia said:
Why does he call them that? Pies supporters aren't generally renowned as "bandwagoners"....

He means that they quite similar but not exactly. Both have a huge supporter bases (for clubs that haven't won anything in (almost for Collingwood) two decades) and Parra used to be one of those clubs you just hate. Parra is probably the biggest supported club in sydney (could be tight with St George/Ill). Manly's another well hated club, but it hasn't been as successful in the last ten years and it just doesn't have the same amount of fans compared to Parra.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tutaki said:
Bulldogs fans are THAT bad, Parra supporters (no offence ParraNRL) are the worst, they are the worlds biggest fans when they are dominating yet you can't find one when they are losing. This year has highlighted this as they have literally come out of the woodworks.

No offence taken ;)

I'm not going to say Parra can win it this year, every time I do, they CHOKE!!

(Reverse psychology):thumbsu: :rolleyes:

I would have said Bulldogs but they have done alot to clean up their image. :thumbsu:

Rabbitohs get my vote. They are ferals. Last year rd 24 Easts V Souths a middle aged Rabbitohs fan was trying to start a fight............With a 12 year old Easts fan. This happens at virtually every Souths game but it does not get reported in the papers. They would rather beat up some non event at a Bulldogs game.
Dragons fans also go in that same boat.

philhawk said:
The same can be said for Sharks fans mate, only there definitely wouldn't be any bandwagoners in 40 years of existence. Is there even a bandwagon to jump on?! ;)
I put Cronulla in the same boat as Parramatta but not as bad. When they are winning, the ground is packed, they lose a few and the blue seats and green grass stick out like the proverbial dogs balls.

Just on Cronulla, how good did their pitch look for the last home match they played. I've never seen a ground look so nice in my life. It looked unreal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are the worst supporters in the NRL???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back