Who at your club could be AA for the first time in 2021?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Phillips.

Jayden Short

Probably could have been if not shown up as beiing actually pretty ordinary by Toby Greene. Was made to look big average by an actual All Australian type.
Maynard wasn’t ordinary Greene was just good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Davies-Uniacke

The question is self-explanatory. But I'll add a little two-parter.

1. Who from your club is most likely/best equipped to be AA for the first time in 2021?

2. Who among your established players would you love to be AA for the first time in 2021, purely because of the benefit it would deliver to your side? Try to avoid anything too outlandish like last year's draftees.

For WC, I think Shuey is the one best equipped to be AA for the first time but midfield spots are tight. In light of that, I reckon Duggan is a chance if he can mix midfield and defence to reasonable effect. Maybe a spot in a BP or the bench.

In terms of who would deliver the biggest benefit to WC by having a first AA year, it's still probably Shuey but I'd throw Barrass in there. If he took a major step in 2021 to be in those calculations, the benefit to WC would be enormous.

Who from your team?
1. Nick Vlastuin is surely overdue, could very easily find a spot in the back pocket. Jayden Short looks like someone who is still improving, could find a spot at HB. I think our smokey is Noah Balta, if he brings his best games more frequently, he's certainly got the ability.

2. Note that I don't see this one happening at all, but if Toby Nankervis made AA it would be a huge breakout year and would turn a relative weakness into a considerable strength. I also think if one of our small forwards went AA for the first time and kicked 40+ goals, our forward line would be incredibly hard to stop.

Wherever he goes, he and Saad as the small def's for me. Both are great defensively and getting up the ground.

FYI - your sig. :thumbsu::thumbsu:
greatest companions ever

Aren't they just? They're becoming more popular lately which is great for them. the pups I mean, though the same could be said for Saad and Shorty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who at your club could be AA for the first time in 2021?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back