Who do you dislike in World Cricket?

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheesh, Ranatunga retired 6 years ago, must've made quite an impression...now get over it already...!

My 'dislike' list:

Damien Martyn for pushing in front of me at the airport once. Rude and arrogant. I was there first!

Ganguly for being a useless, arrogant, cheat

Kallis - filthy sledger

Lehmann - Racist

Harbajahn Singh - Just don't like his attitude

imho show ponies like Brett Lee, Akhtar and Warne are good for world cricket. People pay money to watch these guys play.

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
I forgot him as well.

Very shady and arrogant fellow who is disliked the world over.

Has a grossly inflated view of his own self worth.

He is arrogant but is undoubltedly the best left handed indian to ever play the game and over the past few years has been one of india's best bastsmen(tendulka aside)...so i think his inflated view of self worth is semi-justified.
I like his 'competetive' attitude...would be good to see cricket players getting stuck into each other more...ala mcgrath/sarwan or even carey/archer...adds more excitement to the game

Ganguly, for all the reasons stated.

Andy Caddick. Boy did I dislike this guy completely when he last came to Australia. He's just a complete sook who can only bowl when the game is over or its a dead rubber. Otherwise he just loses the plot and doesn't even look interested in helping out his team, especially when he is in the out-field and doesn't run hard to cut off the boundaries.

The worst part, however, is the way he takes cheap wickets at the end of a dead-rubber innings and then slowly prances down the pitch with his arms held high in the air like he is some kind of saviour. He is absolutely nothing but a spineless has been, who was only getting a game for his country because no one was performing enough to take his spot.

Originally posted by Rodion
I'm sure Damian Martyn is a nice guy, but I hate to watch him play.

Damo has one of the most elegant looking drives square of the wicket in world cricket.

Do you dislike his style because he can sometimes be cautious at the beginning of innings??

I hate watching Pakistan play because you never know if they are fair dinkum or not.

Currently:

Ganguly - as per numerous examples of him being a complete tosser
Caddick - front runner and soft as fairy floss
Graham Thorpe - see Caddick

Murali - chucker and good cricketer
Singh - does well against us.

Rashid Latif - his outburst at Gilchrist during the WC has him on this list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you dislike in World Cricket?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back