Who else found it hard to sleep last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

thecotch

Premiership Player
Aug 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Got home about 11pm and just couldn't switch off after witnessing a real live nightmare. Damn it's hard not to be mentally affected by what our club is dishing up year after year. 5 years wasted under frawley and now clearly another 5 wasted under wallace. With 6 players over 30 it's going to mean possibly another gap until the youngsters really begin to develop.

The look on my little 11 yo boys face last night broke my friggen heart. :(

Mate... with the ****ing delayed telecast into Sydney I watched it until the end at 1:45am this morning! (Now there is dedication to the Tigers!)

Went to bed around 2:00 and was still going over the game in my head at 4:00 I reckon.

A bit dusty today...

I found it hard to sleep Wednesday night. I was really looking foward to see the "new Richmond". My excitement for last nights game meant I only got a few hours sleep

Last night... After Richmond lost I got trashed and drowned my sorrows. I slept like a baby. Today I woke up hoping it was a terrible nightmre, but the only thing terrible was Richmond

And now im on bigfooty ranting

i was gutted last night but strangely this morning I don't feel so bad.

Better to stuff up early and review our situation now.

Still a Tiger.

Reading all the Bay 13 comments bagging Richmond,only makes me follow em more.

We don't even need to win premierships to attract the hatred.:D

Wednesday and Thursday went particularly slow. Like RichosGuns, looking forward to the new Richmond.

Last night I reckon I got 5 hours of sleep. Woke up several times and it never felt deep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LMAO driving to work this morning thinking it was just a bad dream, then hearing the sports report on the radio. :thumbsdown:

**** I hate you Richmond, your killing me you dumb ****s :mad:

I'm sorry, but I had a good laugh at that. :D

So, so true.

Damn it's hard not to be mentally affected by what our club is dishing up year after year.

seriously...from the age of 8 to 34 i've given a large part of my consciousness to an entity that repeatedly underachieves, chokes under pressure and fails in the most spectacularly embarassing ways

i wonder just how much psychological damage that has caused

i was gutted last night but strangely this morning I don't feel so bad.

Better to stuff up early and review our situation now.

This is my thinking. better it's all out in the open and no one is safe. This is why I'm glad it was a near 100 point thrashing than a last quarter fade out 30 point loss.I think because of this the action taken will be brutal rather than "it was just a case of bad luck".

I'm just viewing all this as a catalyst of what should of been dome long ago.

The look on my little 11 yo boys face last night broke my friggen heart. :(
That's the problem. They're conning people who are paying good money to be members. And because of the shit that was dished up last night, and shit is the only way to describe it, a kid's whole weekend is ruined. You can shit can my club all you like, but at least the members here get value for what they pay. This guy is just taking the piss. What has Wallace brought to Richmond other than a useles peaheart like McMahon? All he's doing is filling his coffers with YOUR money and watching another season drift away. He ought to be ashamed of himself. No wonder he wanted a 5 year deal.

That's the problem. They're conning people who are paying good money to be members. And because of the shit that was dished up last night, and shit is the only way to describe it, a kid's whole weekend is ruined. You can shit can my club all you like, but at least the members here get value for what they pay. This guy is just taking the piss. What has Wallace brought to Richmond other than a useles peaheart like McMahon? All he's doing is filling his coffers with YOUR money and watching another season drift away. He ought to be ashamed of himself. No wonder he wanted a 5 year deal.

You're not telling us anything new champ. One positive thing to come out of this is that hopefully the club is NEVER again held to ransom by people demanding a 5 year contract. 3 years max and then we see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who else found it hard to sleep last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back