Who else is celebrating with a drink tonight??

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 28, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi all,
Have to admit my fridge is wondering why i have opened him on so many occasions on this balmy night....

Just wanting to know.....Who else has a nice glass or red, a frothy, scotch or a bundy in their hand.....Sitting back with a smile that won't go away and thinking how great a person JB has become.....???

C'mon guys....Own up as i am guilty as hell.....:thumbsu:

I knew i had wine at home but craved a celebratory BEER, so drove around often in the wrong direction to find a drive through on nepean highway that was open....now im home enjoying the best tasting bloody beer ive ever had!:thumbsu:

Hi all,
Have to admit my fridge is wondering why i have opened him on so many occasions on this balmy night....

Just wanting to know.....Who else has a nice glass or red, a frothy, scotch or a bundy in their hand.....Sitting back with a smile that won't go away and thinking how great a person JB has become.....???

C'mon guys....Own up as i am guilty as hell.....:thumbsu:

Umm was asked to go for drinks by Rooboy 96 but i have to drive so i cant drink.

The idea by the BF poster that involves a full esky and the Arden Street

A frothy or two has passed my lips tonight, that's for sure.

Lap it up Roo-Boys and Roo-Girls.

I'm celebrating with a beautiful nandos meal :D

Large double breast chicken burger combo, the trick is to get extra rib sauce ;):thumbsu:

That's good sh*t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guilty and it tastes sooo sweeet!! :D

I knew i had wine at home but craved a celebratory BEER, so drove around often in the wrong direction to find a drive through on nepean highway that was open....now im home enjoying the best tasting bloody beer ive ever had!:thumbsu:

You should have come to my house - just off Nepean Highway! I'd give you a beer or three!

We won!!!!

Up to my 3rd Coopers. Well done all who attended. I couldn't be there
Was listening on SEN and the shit Fatrick got sounded great.
Now, plan for the future,,a few scores to be settled, I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who else is celebrating with a drink tonight??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back