Who has the Softess List?

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you want to confirm to everyone that your avactar is you with a wig on in Kings Cross? Xavier Ellis is a total marshmello with choccy sprinkles on it, and a muppet to top it off.

You're a FLOG pal - Ellis's problem is he throws himself too ****in hard at the contest and gets bloody hurt too often - I'd imagine the same thing would happen to you everytime you open your mouth.

Here, I'll lend you $50 bucks peasant so you can go and buy yourself a clue.

And the avatar thing? Puhlease - grow the **** up you weak dog.

He slipped moron, which doesn't make him soft, even if it is a fail.

No he didn't. And even if he did the only player in the West Coast team to fly the flag and actually keep his feet was Waters.
West Coast has the softest list. Someone knocks their (now Brisbane's) spud player into next week & they all stand around & do nothing. Pathetic.

The people naming the blues are FOOLS. We have some of the hardest blokes in the league on our list. I feel sorry for the blokes who are going to have to play on these beasts in 2010 :D

0,,6006391,00.jpg

0,,7121375,00.jpg

RobinsonMitch_CarltonHS2009.jpg

Carlton+Blues+Training+Session+5_cqwMb4DdSl.jpg

simon-wiggins.jpg

528424.jpg

I think you mistake toughness with cowardice douche_missile. Or maybe it takes a real man to eye gouge....:eek:

In regards to the pictures, I recognize the top (Dudd) and bottom (clanger king) but seriously, who the **** are those other spuds?:eek:

Carlton will be reaccquainting themselves with their natural ladder position of the noughties next year - firmly entrenched in the bottom eight!:thumbsu:

You're a FLOG pal - Ellis's problem is he throws himself too ****in hard at the contest and gets bloody hurt too often - I'd imagine the same thing would happen to you everytime you open your mouth.

Here, I'll lend you $50 bucks peasant so you can go and buy yourself a clue.

And the avatar thing? Puhlease - grow the **** up you weak dog.

Only if the $50 wasnt made while you did some work up at the cross hocking your crapper? Do you keep the wig on all the time you toss off?

What happens when the guy pulls your hair, do you shout "thats what im talking about"? I own you because you pissed your pants........Bahahahahaha.

No he didn't. And even if he did the only player in the West Coast team to fly the flag and actually keep his feet was Waters.
West Coast has the softest list. Someone knocks their (now Brisbane's) spud player into next week & they all stand around & do nothing. Pathetic.

Spot on lloyd, all his team mates left him in the lurch. West Coast players all looked the other way, total soft *****, great team mates.

The people naming the blues are FOOLS. We have some of the hardest blokes in the league on our list. I feel sorry for the blokes who are going to have to play on these beasts in 2010 :D

0,,6006391,00.jpg

0,,7121375,00.jpg

RobinsonMitch_CarltonHS2009.jpg

Carlton+Blues+Training+Session+5_cqwMb4DdSl.jpg

simon-wiggins.jpg

528424.jpg

Just while we are posting pictures that have absolutely no relevance to what we actually write in our posts,

Carlton have a very impressive list....

babysnail.JPG

ChickenCooked5.jpg

flower-speak.jpg

img_fly_life_cycle.jpg

big-toe.jpeg

See, I can do it too :)

Only if the $50 wasnt made while you did some work up at the cross hocking your crapper? Do you keep the wig on all the time you toss off?

What happens when the guy pulls your hair, do you shout "thats what im talking about"? I own you because you pissed your pants........Bahahahahaha.

The only thing you 'own' champ seems to be a pretty unhealthy obsession with the ghey.

Not that way inclined myself, but you live and let live i say.

Be loud and proud sister.

The only thing you 'own' champ seems to be a pretty unhealthy obsession with the ghey.

Not that way inclined myself, but you live and let live i say.

Be loud and proud sister.

Hahahahah....hahahaha, like i said, im not the one with an avactar of myself with a wig on being drilled from behind by god knows who.

Maybe some truth in my other post because you spat the dum dum quickly:eek:. You still got the men for all seasons callender with Crawf oiled up?

Hahahahah....hahahaha, like i said, im not the one with an avactar of myself with a wig on being drilled from behind by god knows who.

Maybe some truth in my other post because you spat the dum dum quickly:eek:. You still got the men for all seasons callender with Crawf oiled up?

Ohhhh I shudder at the thought of what it would be like if you knew how to upload an avatar.

Its been bad enough since you've even learned how to post actually.

Ohhhh I shudder at the thought of what it would be like if you knew how to upload an avatar.

Its been bad enough since you've even learned how to post actually.

Just go and read your f**k up of a post to me in the "headlines you wont read in 2010" thread. It made me shudder you drip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just go and read your f**k up of a post to me in the "headlines you wont read in 2010" thread. It made me shudder you drip.
Already sorted clown.

Now doesn't it seem somebody is in need of a little bit of intellectual development....

Merry X-mas champ!
539.gif

Hmmmm.......does it concern you at all that what the majority of us see as an attractive young girl, which is what she is, you have some Les Girls style homoerotic fantasy about?

Methinks your subconcious is trying to tell you something.

It's cool - if you want to come out of the closet, we'll be here to support you.

Hmmmm.......does it concern you at all that what the majority of us see as an attractive young girl, which is what she is, you have some Les Girls style homoerotic fantasy about?

Methinks your subconcious is trying to tell you something.

It's cool - if you want to come out of the closet, we'll be here to support you.

Your right, most see a young girl but i see through the facade. Its you in a wig, end of story, and i admire you for coming out.:eek:

Re: Who has the Softest Lisp?

LOL at flogs voting hawthorn

Brad sewell - tough as anything

Jordan lewis - see brad sewell

Chance bateman - never gives up classic tough footballer

Lance Franklin - uses his weight and not afraid of putting his body on the line TOUGH

Browny - well known tough guy

Hodge - I dont need to explain see well his whole career

Mitchell - you have to be tough to be the best clearance player in the league

When an internet tough guy with mad ruckus skillz like Yarden says the Hawks are tough, it's time to sit up and take notice.

Unfortunately I can't change my vote though Yards, hopefully you and your ruckus crew will be kind enough to spare my life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who has the Softess List?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back